WEEK 1 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

Here are the scores still missing as of this morning:

Midland Trinity vs Midland Holy Cross
Grady vs Amherst
Killeen Memorial vs McDade
Abilene Christian vs Lubbock Titans
Austin Royals Homeschool vs Victoria Home School

I'll probably be able to find them easily this morning but thought I'd throw it out there to see if I could get some quick replies while I work on getting this week's rankings together.

Grady vs Amherst

I'll probably be able to find them easily this morning but thought I'd throw it out there to see if I could get some quick replies while I work on getting this week's rankings together.
Per KCBD Amherst 32 Grady 6

Grady vs Amherst

Also KCBD AC 62 Lubbock titans 32

Only score I'm still missing, and am (so far) unable to find:

Wasn’t listed on their schedule on here but Van Horn played Sierra Blanca at the Sul Ross shootout.

VanHorn -60
Sierra Blanca -25 final

Wasn’t listed on their schedule on here but Van Horn played Sierra Blanca at the Sul Ross shootout.

VanHorn -60
Sierra Blanca -25 final

Wow! I'm surprised this one flew un-noticed for this long.

Anyways, since Van Horn was a top 10 team I went ahead and re-ran the rankings. That definitely shook things up at the top a bit more...

Wow! I'm surprised this one flew un-noticed for this long.

Anyways, since Van Horn was a top 10 team I went ahead and re-ran the rankings. That definitely shook things up at the top a bit more...
I only noticed after checking to see who Balmorhea played this week.

You’re welcome. You do a great job of that! There’s so much to track down I’m always amazed at how quickly you gather the info.

It's not all me. There are a lot of coaches and fans who send me all the scores as soon as the games are complete. I also get a lot of live updates as the games are being played. So while I may the one putting the scores into the database, I certainly couldn't do it without help from the countless other folks who send me those scores week to week.

It's not all me. There are a lot of coaches and fans who send me all the scores as soon as the games are complete. I also get a lot of live updates as the games are being played. So while I may the one putting the scores into the database, I certainly couldn't do it without help from the countless other folks who send me those scores week to week.
Love it! Such a great community in the 6 man world and that’s what makes it the best!

Back