Week 1 Games of Intersts

EaglePrideFan":2bmfkuqi said:
Somehow I'm not surprised you'd ask that considering your hatred you have for Coach Satcher.

I was curious the same. I looked at the post history, and he did the same thing to hinkson in Aquilla. Now that hinkson is in Calm, he just followed him over.

ME, I will make a serious bet with you. Calm wins, you retire from sixmanfootball.com forever. Gorman wins, I will do the same. I still think gorman will win, but enough is enough.

Mexican Englishman":1c5j5qkl said:
I will take your bet virgin. I was hoping for money though.

I already picked Gorman to win by 28. Im doing this bet because i actually met coach satcher and he really is a great person . I would love my sons to have got to play for him. I pick against them all the time, I just dont take it to the xtreme. BTW, if you still root for Aquilla they look really good at they scrimmage last week. Big difference from last season. They look strong.

Yes I still root for Aquilla. It makes a difference when you hire a real football coach and not a friend of the superintendent. They should improve as the year goes,..Coach Weaver has the town excited.Hopefully Administration stays away.So do we have a bet? Money?

sixmanvirgin":2dtqlgek said:
ME, I will make a serious bet with you. Calm wins, you retire from sixmanfootball.com forever. Gorman wins, I will do the same.

Mexican Englishman":2dtqlgek said:

SMV, How is retirement treating you?
PS. (You don't really have to quit. Who would Mex.Eng. have to chastise if you leave?)

Johnny South":3qtc0n17 said:
sixmanvirgin":3qtc0n17 said:
ME, I will make a serious bet with you. Calm wins, you retire from sixmanfootball.com forever. Gorman wins, I will do the same.

Mexican Englishman":3qtc0n17 said:

SMV, How is retirement treating you?
PS. (You don't really have to quit. Who would Mex.Eng. have to chastise if you leave?)
I am interested to see if he is a man of his word.

Well I got a couple right and a couple wrong. I am stunned by the Gorman/Mt. Calm score. Coach Williamson is doing a great job up there but I didn't think they had the horses to beat Mt. Calm. I was clearly mistaken. Also, I really didn't see Calvert beating Emery but it's obvious that Coach Cherry (former Summit Eagle Coach) has those kids buying in.

Can't wait for Week 2 to start.

Back