Ways to Contact Mike

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I thought I'd list here all the different ways folks can contact me directly to report errors with schedules, issues with the site, or pretty much anything else. I get notifications on my phone regardless of which of these you use so, if you don't get a reply from me within 24 hours, feel free to send me a follow-up. Chances are I either didn't think a reply was necessary, or I'm still trying to find an answer or a solution to the problem. There is almost no chance that, after 24 hours, I didn't already see your message, regardless of how you sent it.

• Phone: My number is (940) 839-8424. Text messages are preferred. If you do call, and if I don't answer, please leave a message and I'll get back to you. Also, if you text, especially if you're a coach, please let me know who you are (if you haven't text me before) so I can get your number saved for future reference.
  • Email: You can send me a direct email to [email protected].
  • Private message: You can start a private conversation with me here on the site. I'm on the site several times a day and will see these as soon as I log in.
  • Contact us: Using the contact us form will simply send me an email.

Last edited:
This is Coach Ski from Dell City. We are now playing Dawson on Friday, October 1st. The game with Odessa Holy Cross is a no-go. Thanks for all you do, Coach Ski-Dell City AD

Mike, I notice that our schedule (Covenant Classical) is showing our week 11 District game with Dallas Fairhill as a home game on 11/6. It is actually an away game with an 11 am kickoff.

Mike, I notice that our schedule (Covenant Classical) is showing our week 11 District game with Dallas Fairhill as a home game on 11/6. It is actually an away game with an 11 am kickoff.

Thank you! I've got that change updated in the schedule.

Hi Mike. The announcer for the Gordon game tonight said Dublin on Thursday against Strawn. No time mentioned. Schedules already says Friday TBD. Either way, that's quick, anticipated?

Hi Mike. The announcer for the Gordon game tonight said Dublin on Thursday against Strawn. No time mentioned. Schedules already says Friday TBD. Either way, that's quick, anticipated?

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to set the date/time as TBD as well. I didn't think about that when I was coding this, originally. I'm working on getting that fixed tonight.

I don't think your coding is wrong. Once the two scores from tonight are fed in the TBD is an automatic and Friday night would be a natural assumption. Done quickly. If the game is in Dublin on Thursday that agreement also happened quickly. Maybe anticipated?

I don't think your coding is wrong. Once the two scores from tonight are fed in the TBD is an automatic and Friday night would be a natural assumption. Done quickly. If the game is in Dublin on Thursday that agreement also happened quickly. Maybe anticipated?

That's true, but I don't want to mislead folks into thinking a game is on Friday, then they make plans (take off work, etc), and the game actually is played on Thursday.

I'd guess it's not uncommon for coaches who assume each other will win to go ahead and discuss possible times and locations ahead of their upcoming game. That said, I really don't know.

That's true, but I don't want to mislead folks into thinking a game is on Friday, then they make plans (take off work, etc), and the game actually is played on Thursday.

I'd guess it's not uncommon for coaches who assume each other will win to go ahead and discuss possible times and locations ahead of their upcoming game. That said, I really don't know.
Neither do I yet. Just what the Gordon announcer said. Thanks for all you've done this year, saving the site, trying to improve it.

I just wanted to bump this thread up for added visibility. Feel free to contact me about anything regarding the site, or six-man football in general. I do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

Also, if you text me, please let me know who you are and what school you're associated with (if any). That way I can get you added into my contacts in case I need to reach out to you sometime in the future.

T his is Coach Carter from McDade and we are playing Faith Academy Marble Falls on Friday at 7pm. It won't let me put it in the schedule because it says Faith has a game with SA Lutheran. Lutheran did not field a team this year from my understanding.

T his is Coach Carter from McDade and we are playing Faith Academy Marble Falls on Friday at 7pm. It won't let me put it in the schedule because it says Faith has a game with SA Lutheran. Lutheran did not field a team this year from my understanding.

I've got that game swapped out but I'm not sure about Lutheran not fielding a team. From the info I was given they played against The Winston last week.

Mike, I am going to the pick-em site, but all I can find is last weeks standings and this weeks distribution. What am I missing to get to the actual picking page?

Back