Water Valley vs. Garden City

WV Backer

Six-man pro
Will it be a replay of the opening game in McCamey or is Garden City primed for the upset? What do you think Wildcat fans? It's been fairly quiet thus far this year (a welcome change from last year at this time) but now it's time to hear your opinions. What say ye Simply Put, Fan in Black, fortyfived and the rest of you staunch WV supporters? I say the Bearkats are a better team than what showed up week zero in McCamey and lost to the Wildcats 54-6 but I don't think they've improved enough. WV takes it 60-14.

watervalley takes this one by 45, nothing against the bearcats, but watervalley has a bad taste in their mouth about last years loss to ira in the playoffs.

After the bearkats worst display of bad sportsmanship against rankin last week. I believe they will get forty 5ed. You would of never seen that type of behavior buy the players under coach jones. They lost there composer and then got stompped. Expect they same with watervally as soon as they get behind it's over. They need a new coaching staff.

Wow, I'm surprised you feel that way. Every time I've ever seen Garden City play they have been the model of good sportsmanship and hustle. I wasn't at the Rankin game and I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just surprised.

I don't know what happened to the Bearkats in Rankin nor do I need to know, but I do know they had an early lead and appeared to be taking it to the Red Devils. So.... I'd say they are a much, much better team than what WV played in week zero. I believe our Wildcats know (especially after the Sterling City game) that they'll need to bring their A game from here on out. The playoffs are finally upon us and the cool weather is here to prove it! I believe WV will get the W by sizeable margin, but frankly don't care if we meet anybody's spread prediction. W's are all that matter in the post season play. Get an L and welcome to basketball season. Hopefully everybody is healthy enough to go as it should be a good game. I'm looking for WV to take control of the game early and never look back! GO WILDCATS!!!

And Backer.... as for Fan In Black and Simplyput.... those two puds seem to be watching from a safe distance and taking it all in with a vow of silence! Not sure what it's gonna take to get a peep out of 'em. I am thinking however that Simplyput might oughtta start sitting on the visitor's side from here on out!!! : )

GO GET'M WILDCATS!!!

fortyfived":3vy32hae said:
coyote_king":3vy32hae said:
WV by 45.. I think the other Bi-District game between Rankin and SC will be better.

I think granger's machine could have gotten the Rankin/SC prediction wrong!
A spread is based on numbers derived from using PAST data.
A prediction is guessing a FUTURE outcome.
They are NOT the same thing.

I think he's just sayin' that Sterling City is a damn sight better team than folks might think and he wouldn't be surprised to see them pull out the victory over the Red Devils. I know that's how I feel after last Friday night. Them Eagles is tuff!

fortyfived":ambrnzj2 said:
I don't know what happened to the Bearkats in Rankin nor do I need to know, but I do know they had an early lead and appeared to be taking it to the Red Devils. So.... I'd say they are a much, much better team than what WV played in week zero. I believe our Wildcats know (especially after the Sterling City game) that they'll need to bring their A game from here on out. The playoffs are finally upon us and the cool weather is here to prove it! I believe WV will get the W by sizeable margin, but frankly don't care if we meet anybody's spread prediction. W's are all that matter in the post season play. Get an L and welcome to basketball season. Hopefully everybody is healthy enough to go as it should be a good game. I'm looking for WV to take control of the game early and never look back! GO WILDCATS!!!

And Backer.... as for Fan In Black and Simplyput.... those two puds seem to be watching from a safe distance and taking it all in with a vow of silence! Not sure what it's gonna take to get a peep out of 'em. I am thinking however that Simplyput might oughtta start sitting on the visitor's side from here on out!!! : )

GO GET'M WILDCATS!!!
Peep!

ltfith":1ib3d9tf said:
ill take water valley by 45 against GC and next week against throck they loose throck to good and tough for them WV boys.

WV appreciates the extra motivation but right now they're fully focused on those Bearkats and who's gonna have to clean the litterbox!

Backer, SC is peaking at the perfect time. They are very good as Rankin and maybe Ira will soon find out.
As for commenting on WV--see below:

Attachments

• bth_Dajimo_grampfrt.gif
    bth_Dajimo_grampfrt.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 9,564
ltfith":38en4ts7 said:
ill take water valley by 45 against GC and next week against throck they loose throck to good and tough for them WV boys.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you may be right. Nice use of the period at the end too.

As for the rest of you WV fans... good to hear from you again. :)

Wow.... look at the cat that Backer dragged in! I thought ole foamy mouth had finally kilt over from the hydrophobie! May all the stars be aligned for WV now! Get after'm tomorrow Wildcats!!!

GO WILDCATS!!

Back