Water Valley Needs Week 2

Tdog I tried to schedule Mclean and Baird this year when I was still coaching with Richland and we didn't cancel on anyone else. In fact I am still in possession of text messages from both schools I will gladly show with the coaches permission because we in fact did not cancel. This web page provides a format where you can discuss anything you please but lets please stay away from topics we know nothing about.

smokeyjoe53":jqkchky7 said:
tdog5344":jqkchky7 said:
I live in Baird and I know the true story. Thank you
I’ve lived close to a hen house but that doesn’t make me a rooster..........[/quote

What we have here is a failure to communicate....and speaking out of turn.We need to start checking with “tdog5344” after all he lives in Baird and seems to know everything.

For anyone that wants to see me prove T-dog is a liar please inform me the rules on showing text messages online. I do not want to disclose private messages between two coaches online and break any privacy laws but I would love to show the screen shots to everyone on this site. I am not a Richland Fan, I have no reason to defend anyone in that town. With that said I cannot stand all the lies constantly told here.

CoachWRigdon":2nt0qlc5 said:
For anyone that wants to see me prove T-dog is a liar please inform me the rules on showing text messages online. I do not want to disclose private messages between two coaches online and break any privacy laws but I would love to show the screen shots to everyone on this site. I am not a Richland Fan, I have no reason to defend anyone in that town. With that said I cannot stand all the lies constantly told here.
There is no law that prevents anyone from posting your conversations or phone numbers on social media. You are always free to make statements made by someone else public, even if the intent is to embarrass them, truth is a defense to an action here based on the content of the conversation.
I’m not an attorney but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a few times...............

This is such a stupid discussion! This argument that Richland "is scared to play good teams" always seemed silly to me. Furthermore, why would another coach, Cherry, Rigdon, Rogers, or anyone else, keep a policy presumably implemented by Jerry Burkhart? Maybe Vladimir Putin made them do it?

Can Coach Ridgon show the text messages? While it would depend whether it violates FERPA, I doubt it does to be honest since the privacy of students is not involved with the disclosure. In Texas, you can record an all adult conversation as long as you participate in it.

Either way, there is no reason to show text messages and potentially embarrass anyone because this whole argument is idiotic. If anyone really thinks Richland is scared of another school, what if I told you there was a rumor Ethridge's senior year that the team that got 2nd in Richland's district, who was damn good by the way, thought about forfeiting THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to avoid injury. Although Richland hasn't been quite that good lately, not only are they not scared but many other schools are scared of them.

what if I told you there was a rumor Ethridge's senior year that the team that got 2nd in Richland's district, who was damn good by the way, thought about forfeiting THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to avoid injury. Although Richland hasn't been quite that good lately

That is (and was then) against UIL rules, if a school does that and the UIL informed about it by the DC then they would have to forfeit all their district games...at least that's my understanding of it

Now can we please stop making every single topic about Richland Springs

Leman Saunders":3b8h6dbu said:
what if I told you there was a rumor Ethridge's senior year that the team that got 2nd in Richland's district, who was damn good by the way, thought about forfeiting THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME to avoid injury. Although Richland hasn't been quite that good lately

That is (and was then) against UIL rules, if a school does that and the UIL informed about it by the DC then they would have to forfeit all their district games...at least that's my understanding of it

Lol, way to cherry pick. Although, they didn't actually do it, I am only telling the story to show the words "Richland Springs Coyotes" instills fear in every sixman school from Follett to High Island and from Sierra Blanca to Chester.

What else would you rather talk about, wise guy?

[quote

What else would you rather talk about, wise guy?[/quote]

I dont know, maybe keep topics on topic, Water Valley needs a game...that's this topic...and it has (like many others) turned into being about Richland Springs

TebowTime15":2tlyq67y said:
Leman Saunders":2tlyq67y said:

Lol, way to cherry pick. Although, they didn't actually do it, I am only telling the story to show the words "Richland Springs Coyotes" instills fear in every sixman school from Follett to High Island and from Sierra Blanca to Chester.

What else would you rather talk about, wise guy?

Fear?? Umm...
No offense to the Richland faithful... but the last time i checked, the last time Milford played Richland the score was 62-16 in favor of the bulldogs. We have a great deal of respect for coyotes... always have and always will. But we will NEVER fear them.
For that matter, I know a few teams who have no fear of Richland; Names like Oakwood, Calvert, Jonesboro, Happy, Borden County, and definitely Strawn. Just my opinion.

Now let’s get this thing back on topic, Gooodluck to WV on finding a week 2 game.

Back