Water Cooler Scuttlebutt

SlaughterHouse6

Six-man fan
So, with the district season coming down around the backstretch, we can start to see who will be heading into the playoffs. With that said, for the sake of boredom and fun, if we had a tournament of 6 man football with all the teams, public & private, who would be the top dog? Is there any private teams that would mop up May? Or...is public school just too hard nosed and farm tough to let a sissy private school take the top spot?

Take your feelings off your sleeve, and let the sport spittle fly!

And go.....

So, with the district season coming down around the backstretch, we can start to see who will be heading into the playoffs. With that said, for the sake of boredom and fun, if we had a tournament of 6 man football with all the teams, public & private, who would be the top dog? Is there any private teams that would mop up May? Or...is public school just too hard nosed and farm tough to let a sissy private school take the top spot?

And go.....
This question might be a bit early. Still a good amount of football to be played. The bad thing is we will never know. I would love to see the top private school play the top public school just to see what happens.

This question might be a bit early. Still a good amount of football to be played. The bad thing is we will never know. I would love to see the top private school play the top public school just to see what happens.
Will FWCC defeat Baird this week? The private school is 17 point underdogs. Against my love for the public schools, I am taking FWCC this time around. I think their schedule has really primed them for this one.

Last edited:

And go.....
Well the top dog would be a cat. A Water Valley Wildcat!

Back