Wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else? I guess WV and myself are going to have to talk trash about someone and their school. Get the lead out people. We are week 5 of the season.
What is talk “trash” about someone and their SCHOOL. What is a school? It is KIDS.
Some of the best times, happiest times of a persons life is when they were a KID in school. “Life gets complicated when you get past 18”.
It makes me wonder what kind of a person’s “gets off” trashing kids or their school or team so they can get their Jollies or some other stimulation.
If you need some outside forms of “stimulation” go to some of those “other sites”, according to the news organizations and law enforcement there are plenty of them out there.
Harsh remarks, offended?
Well how do you think a high school kid feels seeing so called “adults” trashing them, their school, team etc. people that do those types of things to boost their egos or whatever are too shallow to be considered as anything more than what they use to clean themselves after nature calls.

Last edited:
Well Farm Credit Services of America getting his butt hole all puckered up over an old man that lives in an oldfolks home. oldfolks can talk trash to anyone he wants to including your momma. He has earned that right just like sweet t earned his right to be a flamboyant meercat. Sweet T aint getting his rocks off by talking trash, he couldn't anyways cause his rocks are no longer with him. They are in a jar on the entertainment center. So if you are going to get on here and become a Millennial that whines over this stuff, Maybe you should Happy Gilmore out of here and go to your happy place. Sweet T has found his happy place by creating meerkatsonly.com and meermatch.com. His profile pic turned out great too! Just quit bullying old people that live in an oldfolks home and has to eat jello all the time cause he aint got no teeth. Farm Credit Services of America you should feel so good about bullying old people.

What is talk “trash” about someone and their SCHOOL. What is a school? It is KIDS.
Some of the best times, happiest times of a persons life is when they were a KID in school. “Life gets complicated when you get past 18”.
It makes me wonder what kind of a person’s “gets off” trashing kids or their school or team so they can get their Jollies or some other stimulation.
If you need some outside forms of “stimulation” go to some of those “other sites”, according to the news organizations and law enforcement there are plenty of them out there.
Harsh remarks, offended?
Well how do you think a high school kid feels seeing so called “adults” trashing them, their school, team etc. people that do those types of things to boost their egos or whatever are too shallow to be considered as anything more than what they use to clean themselves after nature calls.
I seriously doubt any trash talk on this site has ruined little Johnny, or little Suzzie’s life. Your reply to Oldfolks is totally chicken ____
Take your feelings off your sleeves, and rip that Biden sticker off your car, and move on down the road. There has been trash talk on this site since I can remember. Most in good fun, some is down right trash talking.

FCSA needs to get a life and smell the roses. The comments he has made since I have been on this site are usually someone wanting everyone to think he is the “expert” on this site. Talk about me all you want. I may have more time on my hands than you do and I will go back and review your comments. I don’t have time to mess with you right now.. My 84 year old buddy and I are going to shoot his new AR.

I’ve been on here quite a few years and I doubt old folks is much older than me. In the 50 plus years I’ve been involved with youth sports I’ve seen thousands of people like some of you and those that think like you.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Let kids be kids. If you haven’t grown up yet then get a job, become responsible and quit using kids playing sports as your punching bag to feed your EGO.
Just saying……

FSCA, and I’m trying to be nice, did you read the first comment on this discussion. I think I said something about where was everybody at and Mr. Mike and WV were the only ones to comment. I was questioning where was everyone at and what was it going to take to get people back on this site. You are right that you have been on this site quite a few years and if my memory is half correct you are always trying to correct someone. If I’m wrong, I sincerely apologize. You are wrong with your comments on this particular subject matter. Read all of each comment on a subject matter and think about it before you start posting things. Be careful on telling people to get jobs because you do not know what I do in my retirement. I don’t set in a nursing home all day. With some of the bragging you have done over the years, maybe you should quit using kids sports as your ego booster. Just saying………

FSCA, and I’m trying to be nice, did you read the first comment on this discussion. I think I said something about where was everybody at and Mr. Mike and WV were the only ones to comment. I was questioning where was everyone at and what was it going to take to get people back on this site. You are right that you have been on this site quite a few years and if my memory is half correct you are always trying to correct someone. If I’m wrong, I sincerely apologize. You are wrong with your comments on this particular subject matter. Read all of each comment on a subject matter and think about it before you start posting things. Be careful on telling people to get jobs because you do not know what I do in my retirement. I don’t set in a nursing home all day. With some of the bragging you have done over the years, maybe you should quit using kids sports as your ego booster. Just saying………
I only replied to your statement that you and your friend were going to “have to trash talk” (your words, not mine). Trash talking “teams”, high school teams made up with high school kids.
I have reminded people time and time again that kids also read these posts. Unfortunately, it seems that is unimportant to many. The same people who will attack a teacher, school board member or anyone else who says anything to upset their kids or themselves, will come on this site and post something much more damning about a team and think that’s OK.
No you don’t get blanket immunity regardless of your age, financial position, color, education or anything else. It’s simply hypocritical nothing less.
Have I done it the past, trying to “fire my kids up”, or to somehow
“motivate them” ? Yes I did!
But once I saw the hurt it was causing and I was doing the opposite of what I was trying to do, I was humbled, very sorry and start apologizing for my bone headed mistakes.
I learned you can never un-say something destructive and painful to someone else, especially a kid. So I am no Saint, I have made many mistakes but if I don’t say something, like someone once did to me, I’m still part of the problem.
However I will never apologize for standing up for kids. If you’re waiting for that, I guess you’ll have to hang around until Judgement Day.
From being a cop in a major metropolitan city/county, to traveling overseas, to working with kids from all areas and age groups, I’ve seen enough pain and hurt dished out on kids. I’ll always defend them and if somehow that offends an “adult” well, I really don’t care.

Do something nice for someone who can never repay you, just tell them to share and pass it along.
GB

Last edited:
On F____ C____ S___ A__’_ favorite news channel, CNN, it will probably happen. I made a comment about this person being on this site quite a while and is always trying to correct someone. I stand by this statement and I didn’t have to look very far. He was in the middle of one 19 year old and several others telling them how they were wrong and using strong language. Thank goodness he does not use profanity but it was almost as bad. One thing I have decided is that this person sure works hard trying to build himself up and is a legend in his own mind.

I don’t recall a situation where that happened but then it may have.
Sometimes people, even kids
Need strong Direction. But “trash talk” (your words) just to stir up something is never justified or warranted in my opinion.
If you know me, as you seem to indicate you do, then give me a call and let’s talk.
979-203-6765
C. H. Harvey
GB

I have nothing to talk about or discuss with you. I’m so glad you never “trash” talk. I don’t think anyone on this site has the level of intelligence you do and/or as narrow minded. You take one or two words and turn them to a negative. I found that in more than one place in your comments and I didn’t look that hard. If this was facebook I would block you. Go back to saving the world. I found the year you were born and I am older than you but I still have fun. I sure enjoy life and like my life and I don’t go around looking for fights. Go back to watching cnn and sleepy joe.

Well I hope you do enjoy yourself, as long as it’s not at the expense of others.
1. I don’t watch TV, it’s like a drug you can’t get off of.
2. Fox, CNN, NBC those announcers don’t believe what they say. Just watch how change from one to the other because of $$$. Their belief is In their egos and almighty dollar.
3. Intelligence is gained by hard work and experience not birthright or your family’s name.
4. I simply offered to have a conversation. People have different opinions. Discussions help people understand the other person’s point of view.
5. I don’t do social media, it a deadly cancer and thief of time.
I enjoy good books and the dialogue of a good intellectual conversation. Give me a call.
GB

Bye F…. C…. S… A.. Keep your holier than thou attitude. You are the man? I don’t believe anyone could have a conversation with you by reading some of your past post. Wish you had done some hard work. Where do you get your information if all you do is read books. I think this would be classified as social media so? Take care.

Reading books is Definitely Not social media.

There are people who Make things happen.

There are people that Watch things happen.

There are people who Wonder what happened.

And Sadly, there are people that don’t know anything happened at all .
GB

FSCA, you are so right that books are not social media. I should have started a new paragraph or spaced it out like you did in your last comment because I think you know what I meant so you wanted to leave no doubt in what you were attempting to say.
This site we are writing on is social media so you do social media.
The other things you said on your last comment on social media are correct. You fit every one of them.

I'm just sitting here wondering what any of this has to do with football!

In all seriousness, though, I liked the original idea of this thread, trying to get folks back to talking on the boards again, but it's since been derailed and I'm not seeing it getting back on track any time soon.

Just for future reference, there are both private conversation and ignore features for these types of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back