Waaaaay too early ‘23 state picks

Funny to see people jumping off the Cherokee band wagon already. I think they will be good again next year.
Does anyone know how many they are losing? I think they will be good again too. They have a great coach, as well.

Not a pick for state, but I'll throw out Newcastle as a team that could make some noise next year. They had a great team this year and played several good teams, close. They didn't have a single senior on their team.

Does anyone know how many they are losing? I think they will be good again too. They have a great coach, as well.

Not a pick for state, but I'll throw out Newcastle as a team that could make some noise next year. They had a great team this year and played several good teams, close. They didn't have a single senior on their team.
Wow that’s impressive, they could be dangerous

Is this like the time you said they weren't going to Benjamin but were staying in Strawn instead?
Not trying to argue either but that "rumor' has been going around Palo Pinto County for months. What is a fact is that the mom continued to work weekends locally after the Benjamin move happened and Grayson himself has told the kids in Strawn (and some of the teachers) that he will be back next year. Whether or not it comes to pass remains to be seen.

Not trying to argue either but that "rumor' has been going around Palo Pinto County for months. What is a fact is that the mom continued to work weekends locally after the Benjamin move happened and Grayson himself has told the kids in Strawn (and some of the teachers) that he will be back next year. Whether or not it comes to pass remains to be seen.

I didn't say it wasn't true. I'm just saying we've heard this from @Shs2015 before and it wasn't true then. Folks need to know he's not the most reliable source of Rigdon info.

I didn't say it wasn't true. I'm just saying we've heard this from @Shs2015 before and it wasn't true then. Folks need to know he's not the most reliable source of Rigdon info.
I won't argue with that at all. His guaranties haven't exactly panned out, but I know he's speaking about what everyone around here knows by now. Even the Gordon folks are talking about it.

I think he will stay (could be wrong) but Hayes and Rigdon seem to be a solid combo. Especially their boys. I think Benjamin will have some more good talent coming up. Will they be ready? Time will tell

Back