Video Game

SavannahSixManFan":3ptcfgib said:
A guitar for Christmas, a sunny place on the porch in the afternoon, a pen and paper and let it roll out ... pickin and grinnin on the porch...
You're getting me a guitar for Christmas? Thank you!

SavannahSixManFan":2jdw91fy said:
Too far to ship Cowboyp, but did get one for my daughters boyfriend, just added an University of Auburn sticker to it and spray clear coated the sticker.
You can bring mine the next time you come to Texas. I'd like it Aquilla orange...

I smashed my hand one time, went to the doctor, he said he could fix it. I asked if I would be able to play piano when he was done, he said sure. I told him he was a miracle worker, I never played the piano before...

I've got a 6 sting guitar, 12 string guitar, 5 string banjo, 6 string banjo and a new 3 string cigar box guitar I built in August 2011. My sister in law has a cigar box I may try to build a cigar box amplifier out of. I've seen the kits online and can do basic soldering. I've been flat picking since I was 10 years old and I so some finger picking. Nothing to write home about, just front porch pickin' and grinnin', stress releavin'.

Back