Varsity FINALS ONLY -- week 6 -- 2016

coachhughes":3b45ug1m said:
Wish we would've had more than 8 players, but hey, the boys played as hard as they could for as long as they could.

Coach. You scored 76 points with with 8 players against a team that is now 5-1 and shut out a couple of opponents. In your team's first year. Incredible. Your on the right track. JMO as not a Coach.

Tyler Kings Academy 99, Gold-Burg 98 <---- not a game (no way, AD told me they cancelled the season)

I verified with AD, this was not a game, TKACS cancelled their season.

Medina,56,SA The Atonement,6

only missing
Haslet Heritage Christian,Fort Worth Covenant Classical

granger":30kncsm3 said:
Tyler Kings Academy 99, Gold-Burg 98 <---- not a game (no way, AD told me they cancelled the season)

I think Tyler Kings did end up playing this year, but this game could have been cancelled.

freeagent":26tndasi said:
granger":26tndasi said:

I think Tyler Kings did end up playing this year, but this game could have been cancelled.

They did play, but cancelled the rest of the season as of this week... (I started an entire topic on this a few days ago after the AD contacted me)

Was missing a score (not here but on the official page) and redid the rankings again this morning. Also, there was an adjustment to the rankings late Sunday night (from what was published around noon) based on a mix-up

Back