Valley & Paducah vs Playoffs

Caprock Kid why are you bashing Valley? You sound like a sore loser. Now with your team out of the playoffs, shouldn't you be rooting for your region instead of bashing them? Just saying..

Caprock kid":2a4iimax said:
Ahhhh I see you are learning to become a brown noser.

nope just calling it like I see it but since youre a kid outta high school only three years as you said on the other thread it all makes sense now. Enjoy getting destroyed by rainjack

Bob Marley":3hkrow4e said:
Caprock Kid why are you bashing Valley? You sound like a sore loser. Now with your team out of the playoffs, shouldn't you be rooting for your region instead of bashing them? Just saying..

he doesn't know how

Wths last time I checked 21 years of age is not considered a kid! At the age of 18 you can serve your country in the military nothing childish bout that! Then at 21 you can purchase a alcoholic beverage if you chose. Your age doesn't matter it's how you act that makes you childish. For example rainjack is like 60 something years old yet acts as if he were still in middle school. Rainjack your such a dumbass you first said Paducah wouldn't make the playoffs wrong! Then you said we'd get 45d wrong again.

Also rainjack before you sound like a old record player that you are by saying I'm dumb and that we love the warmth of a bball gym. First take your thumb out of your ass take a sniff and come up with something original you racist prick!

You are one of a kind wths in the fact that you have no other comeback than my age I'll let you know I have a chid and work over 40 hours a week to stay on top. I don't cheer for this region because this region has never cheered for me and with that said I can't wait till this REGION loses. Getting destroyed? I'm sure nothing anyone posts will accomplish that you egotistical a** hole.

Caprock kid":1trchidv said:
You are one of a kind wths in the fact that you have no other comeback than my age I'll let you know I have a chid and work over 40 hours a week to stay on top. I don't cheer for this region because this region has never cheered for me and with that said I can't wait till this REGION loses. Getting destroyed? I'm sure nothing anyone posts will accomplish that you egotistical a** hole.

Do you want a cookie or a medal or something? 21? you're still a kid deal with it. Most in the real world work over 40 hours a week its called life. Your comment about the region signifies your all about ME mentality even though when you were in high school and Paducah was in the playoffs (in whatever sport) I guarantee there were people cheering for you that weren't from there. All you're doing is giving people a reason to keep bashing Paducah because of how you represent them. If you don't claim them anymore that's fine but as the rule says do unto others as you would have them do unto you so if you're gonna keep slinging it it's gonna keep coming back around.

Yes sir and I will take it and dish it. So don't get mad when your little feelings get hurt. Yes 40 hours is life but 80 is sacrifice but you wouldn't know anything about that and yes the Paducah faithful did cheer for the team but know one in the region did so why should I? Wths your opinions and accusations are for the birds no one cares and I'm sure you are some sad and pathetic man who is all about "YOU" but like to turn the topic to someone else to make yourself feel better.

Little Ckid I have to warn you about something. Did you ever watch Tombstone with Val Kilmer as Doc. That's how RainJack is. You will never ever outwit him so if you see his name Run!!!!!!

Yes WTHS he is ruining Paducah. He's not lifting them up at all. If he sat and thought about it he would mend his ways. No one needs a little CKid cheering for them.

Caprock kid":2vcb8yiw said:
Yes sir and I will take it and dish it. So don't get mad when your little feelings get hurt. Yes 40 hours is life but 80 is sacrifice but you wouldn't know anything about that and yes the Paducah faithful did cheer for the team but know one in the region did so why should I? Wths your opinions and accusations are for the birds no one cares and I'm sure you are some sad and pathetic man who is all about "YOU" but like to turn the topic to someone else to make yourself feel better.

Nobody's mad here trust me on that and believe me I know all about 80 hrs a week. I don't know how to be all about me I never have and never will there are far less fortunate people than me. I've got it pretty good if I must say and I'm not making any accusations just calling it like I see it as I said earlier but if my comments are for the birds then I know a lot of birds. CK you're entitled to your opinion as I am 100% sure you know that but a little respect goes a long ways even if it is on the internet. You're wrong about nobody cheering for Paducah because I myself have in the past so I don't wanna hear any of that.

Did you ever see how Wyatt Earp was the leader and wasn't scared of anything? "You tell him I'm coming and hell's coming with me" Tombstone.

wths":2ma3364d said:
Caprock kid":2ma3364d said:

Nobody's mad here trust me on that and believe me I know all about 80 hrs a week. I don't know how to be all about me I never have and never will there are far less fortunate people than me. I've got it pretty good if I must say and I'm not making any accusations just calling it like I see it as I said earlier but if my comments are for the birds then I know a lot of birds. CK you're entitled to your opinion as I am 100% sure you know that but a little respect goes a long ways even if it is on the internet. You're wrong about nobody cheering for Paducah because I myself have in the past so I don't wanna hear any of that.

Well I'm sorry for making accusations about you wths because you may or may not of cheered for me in high school. But for the most part every one dis likes Paducah for whatever reason if its because we told you to turn down your speakers as have many other school (spur) but I'm sorry I am from Paducah and proud to be but I also like to put a lot of things straight and give a lot of constructive criticism that is my fault but I won't stop because that is who I am.

Caprock kid":26xgcj30 said:
wths":26xgcj30 said:
Caprock kid":26xgcj30 said:

Well I'm sorry for making accusations about you wths because you may or may not of cheered for me in high school. But for the most part every one dis likes Paducah for whatever reason if its because we told you to turn down your speakers as have many other school (spur) but I'm sorry I am from Paducah and proud to be but I also like to put a lot of things straight and give a lot of constructive criticism that is my fault but I won't stop because that is who I am.

Nobody is faulting you from being from Paducah.....well almost lol.....but there isn't a need to be rude to every single person on this site. If that's what you consider "constructive criticism" then so be it but I'm telling you that's not an avenue I would take on here because (as you've seen) the backlash is never ending. Which I'm sure doesn't matter you but I'm just saying......

wths":149ldx10 said:
Caprock kid":149ldx10 said:
wths":149ldx10 said:
Caprock kid":149ldx10 said:

Nobody is faulting you from being from Paducah.....well almost lol.....but there isn't a need to be rude to every single person on this site. If that's what you consider "constructive criticism" then so be it but I'm telling you that's not an avenue I would take on here because (as you've seen) the backlash is never ending. Which I'm sure doesn't matter you but I'm just saying......

Well I concur with you. The electric avenue isn't one of choice but it happens with the style of post I spread and thank you if you ever cheered for Paducah through the 2006-2009 era.

I dont know if you were there under Coach Means CK but if you were, I cheered for you. He was once my coach. I cheered for him and his Dragons and I have never even been in the town. Still to this day, if Paducah were playing for the state championship against some team from the south, I would cheer for them.

Mr.Blue Sky":2u9j8wcl said:
Also rainjack before you sound like a old record player that you are by saying I'm dumb and that we love the warmth of a bball gym. First take your thumb out of your ass take a sniff and come up with something original you racist prick!

I can't help but lol at you telling me to pull my finger out. Coming from someone who managed to wedge his entire head up his backside, the irony is absolutely dripping from your post.

And playing the race card? In a football discussion? Hope it made you feel better, because it smacks of willfull ignorance on your part. But then again you probably voted for Barry twice.

The racist thing won't stick, so maybe your next explosion of brilliance should include me shooting old people or starving babies.

What a freaking loser.

Caprock kid":1udbqr0g said:
Yes sir just a few more weeks and Valley can play some inside ball in their own crappy gym where the visitors sit on the home side and the home side sits on the pull out bleachers.

This coming from a homer whose gym only has one side.

I would point out how you are on the losing side of almost every discussion, yet in your feeble little mind convince yourself otherwise. But that would assume you have even a rudimentary grasp of rational thought.

Sure your not that's why you just always make those smart remarks about being in a warm basketball gym. But you know what old man your not worth the time to argue with. Oh also get a life socialize a little bit, go for run, hangout with some buddies If you have any and try not to stay on this website so much you Douchebag!

Back