Valley & Paducah vs Playoffs

Mr. Blutarski,
You aren't going to win. You have, in cooperation with your brother-cousin-boyfriend, Crapock Kid, succeeded in creating a disdain for Paducah similar to the late 80's booing in the Drum when the Dragons tried to score 100 points against an overmatched Big Sandy crew. I was just a young kid, but that created an image of Paducah that I have had a hard time shaking. Do everyone, especially your Paducah homies, a favor by shifting your rants to District 15...or maybe Craigslist... There are a couple of categories there that you might be comfortable with.

Come on 6mansam he Mr Blue Sky apologized. It wasn't too long ago that I had to do the same thing with now a special friend. We all deserve 2nd chances. Just one word of advice Mr Blue Sky, remember how Caprock Kid took you down with him. Don't let anyone ever take you that low again. Respect yourself and others and don't allow a kid like CKid have you join in with him on making what he calls old people mad. I talked to a guy that is very well know on this board and let me tell you he made me feel older than dirt. These may be young guys on here. Anyway I forgive you and when Caprock starts his stuff, just back off and come back when he's through.

Mr.Blue Sky":1fsd4ukr said:
Sure your not that's why you just always make those smart remarks about being in a warm basketball gym. But you know what old man your not worth the time to argue with. Oh also get a life socialize a little bit, go for run, hangout with some buddies If you have any and try not to stay on this website so much you Douchebag!

Sounds like you might be the racist. Warm gyms is now dog whistle for "I hate black people"?

The only hoopster I know who played in Paducah was Bryan Barnes. He was white. But keep on proving me right about your willful ignorance.

Even if I have no friends except for stray cats, that does not change my opinion of your town. And with you as it's defender, it is easy to see why people who would otherwise have no opinion on Paducah are disliking it.

I feel sorry for your family. That is, assuming anyone would choose to claim sharing your DNA

MelaniB":2ydelrmr said:
Come on 6mansam he Mr Blue Sky apologized. It wasn't too long ago that I had to do the same thing with now a special friend. We all deserve 2nd chances. Just one word of advice Mr Blue Sky, remember how Caprock Kid took you down with him. Don't let anyone ever take you that low again. Respect yourself and others and don't allow a kid like CKid have you join in with him on making what he calls old people mad. I talked to a guy that is very well know on this board and let me tell you he made me feel older than dirt. These may be young guys on here. Anyway I forgive you and when Caprock starts his stuff, just back off and come back when he's through.

Yes ma'am I hear you I didn't come on this website to start a bash war. I just wanted to talk about the great sport of sixman!

OOPs Blue Sky sounds like you owe Rainjack (RJ) my sweet name for him an apology. Life on Sixman isn't going to be good until you do. I put my foot in hot water with him one time and I took it out fast and said sorry. You might do the same thing.

Back