Upcoming Season

coachbronk

Six-man fan
Good morning Coaches. It's great to see this site back up and running.

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone the best this season. Hopefully the conversations will pick up on the private school side here.

Great to be back! Should be an interesting season. Looks like we have some former 11-man teams joining us this year:
Carrollton Prince of Peace
Pasadena First Baptist
Houston Westbury Christian
Beaumont Legacy Christian

Some new schools:
Austin Sterling Classical
Taylor St. Mary’s
Prosper Prestonwood Christian North

Also, looks like Hunstville Alpha Omega is playing 11 man now.

It's crazy to see Carrollton Prince of Peace on this list. When I was at High Island ISD, we opened the season with Pasadena First Baptist the year before they were moving to 11-man. I know Legacy had been struggling with numbers over the years, so it doesn't surprise me to see them make the move.

coachbronk said:
It's crazy to see Carrollton Prince of Peace on this list. When I was at High Island ISD, we opened the season with Pasadena First Baptist the year before they were moving to 11-man. I know Legacy had been struggling with numbers over the years, so it doesn't surprise me to see them make the move.

I thought prince of peace was a 5a or 6a private school in TAPPS?

I know they have been in the past, no idea what their enrollment is now. I do know there’s a number of private schools in their immediate area - Prestonwood, Parish, Trinity, ESD, Jesuit, and Greenhill.

Back