UNION HILL MIGHT BE STATE BOUND!!!

Just looking at points allowed, UH has allowed 48(if my dubious math skills are correct). I believe Richland Springs has allowed 27. Granted that is fewer games played but still is quite a difference.

I researched that Strawn game. There were 4 or 5 touchdowns called back on Union Hill, a fumble and a dropped touchdown pass. They seem to get better each week. Just look at the statistics. Also, they held High Island to basically NOTHING.

They are the most physical team I've seen this year. Even High Island coach, after playing Richland Springs this year, confirmed the same thing. He said they were the most physical team he has played.

Also, what was the score of Richland Springs vs. High Island? 54-7 I believe. Union Hill beat them 56-6. Look at the numbers they held one of the top QB's in Texas to.

I think they like being under the radar. So when they do make to State, it will be even sweeter. Just my opinion. Going from being ranked #51 to being ranked #10 just shows they are improving dramatically.

Union Hill (7-1) is currently ranked #21
and has a rating of 296.35
def #144 Longview Christian Heritage (6-1) 45-0
def #269 Henderson Full Armor Christian (1-4) 48-0
def #86 Fort Worth Nazarene (4-4) 79-34
lost to #19 Strawn (7-0) 48-36
def #260 Canton EXEL (1-7) 64-0
def #182 Denton Calvary (2-5) 52-0
def #128 Leverett's Chapel (6-1) 68-8
def #74 High Island (6-2) 56-6

Best win is over #74
Worst loss is from #19
average opponent rating is *196.61375*

Grab the popcorn, this may get good- But they are from the East in Div 1 so state is not out of the question... :)

MPT "Most Physical Team" is that a new Obama award this year?

Being the "MPT" will NOT win you a Championship!
And don't get all caught up in them rankings either, that will NOT win you a Championship!
Just saying.
I hope they can make it interesting in the D1 East.
Looks kinda like a one or maybe two man show right now.

Union Hill will be good. Mallory's kids can carry a team pretty well in my opinion. And he is a very good coach.

And, PS. All of the teams are State Bound right now. Most of them just get lost along the way.

EastTexas76":2bwok21e said:
I think they like being under the radar. So when they do make to State, it will be even sweeter. Just my opinion. Going from being ranked #51 to being ranked #10 just shows they are improving dramatically.

You think they like flying under the radar, your obviously a Union Hill fan, and you start a thread on them going to State at this point in the season?

EastTexas76":31zybbsr said:
I researched that Strawn game. There were 4 or 5 touchdowns called back on Union Hill, a fumble and a dropped touchdown pass. They seem to get better each week. Just look at the statistics. Also, they held High Island to basically NOTHING.

"4 or 5 touchdowns called back"? Not in the game I listened to. Can you provide a link regarding your research? A newspaper or internet article? Watched game film yourself?

Johnny South":1o67utr4 said:
Union Hill will be good. Mallory's kids can carry a team pretty well in my opinion. And he is a very good coach.

And, PS. All of the teams are State Bound right now. Most of them just get lost along the way.

He's only got one on this team. Coleytn graduated this past spring, he was MVP of the Coaches All Star game this summer. I think Colt is a sophomore (?) maybe linebacker/end, maybe not as "flashy" as his brother, yet,?
He caught their 1st TD pass against Strawn and was involved in several tackles.

ryry":2osmdray said:
Union Hill (7-1) is currently ranked #21
and has a rating of 296.35
def #144 Longview Christian Heritage (6-1) 45-0
def #269 Henderson Full Armor Christian (1-4) 48-0
def #86 Fort Worth Nazarene (4-4) 79-34
lost to #19 Strawn (7-0) 48-36
def #260 Canton EXEL (1-7) 64-0
def #182 Denton Calvary (2-5) 52-0
def #128 Leverett's Chapel (6-1) 68-8
def #74 High Island (6-2) 56-6
:)

i don't think this schedule will prepare Union Hill for JONESBORO.

Jonesboro beats union hill in the semi finals

Back