UNION HILL MIGHT BE STATE BOUND!!!

Lot of things being said here. Some true, and some not.
First of all, whoever started this thread is not affiliated with our team, school, or coaching staff. Although I hope he is right, we still haven't proved that to anyone yet. Strawn beat us fair and square. We have moved on from it and tried to learn from our mistakes as players and as coaches.
Hopefully we get a chance to put it on the line in the playoffs and not on these boards.

We have great hard working kids here. We are still learning the little things about this game. We are getting better. Are we ready for a championship run? Not at the moment. Much more work to do. I will say that our kids are willing to put in the work for it, so I'm excited about that. For now, I am pleased with that.

Coach Mallory

Congrat's on the High Island win Coach. Have not seen UH or HI but just from rankings, spreads, opponent's, comments on here (ah), and listening to the Strawn game I was a little surprised not only at the 45 ing but the time of it's posting on here. 9:0? = half or 3rd quarter. Only gave up 1 td to a 5-1 at the time team with a pretty good spread back, based on what I've read here. A pretty dominant victory. Good luck to you and your team.

Union Hills QB, is the closest to crowell's, and thats really saying something. They having great speed and athletes around him, i certainly wouldn't be surprised to see this team make a deep deep run.

Haven't had much time to bend the strings lately... Well, not guitar strings anyway. I have grown pretty fond of fishing string. There are plenty of places to go around here.
On a serious note, I did play spread back last week for us in prep for High Island. On Monday I felt pretty good out there. By Wednesday, I was a sitting duck. I think Toby Keith may have written that song "Good as I Once was" about me.

Black-Gold":25hck10b said:
Haven't had much time to bend the strings lately... Well, not guitar strings anyway. I have grown pretty fond of fishing string. There are plenty of places to go around here.
On a serious note, I did play spread back last week for us in prep for High Island. On Monday I felt pretty good out there. By Wednesday, I was a sitting duck. I think Toby Keith may have written that song "Good as I Once was" about me.

Might have been the funniest text I got last week when Coach told me he was playing Spread back and that he was hurting. Obviously he's still got it by the way they played defense against us. HAHA!!!

Having faced Union Hill first hand, and speaking of them only, I will say they are a Great Football team from top to bottom. They are extremely well Coached and play very disciplined fundamental football. In addition, they are a class program. We at Nazarene Christian wish Coach Mallory and his Team the best of luck on the rest of the season!

I have a hunch you guys are over-looking a very good Jonesboro team.

But when that time of the season comes around, Its more about WHO WANTS TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE COLD AND WHO DON'T LIKE THE COLD AND WANTS TO BE INSIDE THE GYM BOUNCING THAT ROUND SPALDING

Coach Connaughton":20g9hd30 said:
Having faced Union Hill first hand, and speaking of them only, I will say they are a Great Football team from top to bottom. They are extremely well Coached and play very disciplined fundamental football. In addition, they are a class program. We at Nazarene Christian wish Coach Mallory and his Team the best of luck on the rest of the season!

Being your from a Christian school you might pray for them if they get to face say Jonesboro. They've not played anybody at quite that level yet. I doubt anyone will overlook the Eagles by now.

Back