Undefeated teams

Guy walks into a bar, sits down and watches the pre-game hype on TV. He turns to the guy next to him and sez, I bet you $20 I can tell you the score before the game starts. Guy sez, I'll take that bet and lays $20 on the table. First guy sez 0-0 and scoops up the money...

Doggy walks into a bar, sits down and listens to the pre-game six-man hype on radio. He turns to the guy next to him and sez, I bet you $20 I can tell you the season record before the season starts. Guy sez, I'll take that bet and lays $20 on the table. Doggy sez record is 0-0 and scoops up the money...

Carter_1975":2a6um9ic said:
Any ideas for 5 teams that will go undefeated this year?
Will there even be five teams that go undefeated this season? Not to stir the pot on the East / West thing but if any team from the West goes undefeated, Impressive! (especially after looking at some of these teams schedules)

Is it possible there will be 5 undefeated team's? I guess you could have a DI and DII undefeated champ. Add TAPPS & TCAL, there's 4. What would the 5th be?

ryry":wjjczi6x said:
Carter_1975":wjjczi6x said:
Any ideas for 5 teams that will go undefeated this year?
Will there even be five teams that go undefeated this season? Not to stir the pot on the East / West thing but if any team from the West goes undefeated, Impressive! (especially after looking at some of these teams schedules)

Your team has as good a shot at it as anyone. I can see an Ira state championship this year.

Back