two teams to watch

Cougarfan13":k8j6yauw said:
Mount Calm and Aquilla lots of nay sayers out there, but watch.....
Not trying to pop anyone's bubble even before the first game, but, Aquilla has a lot of improving to do to be a team to watch. In the first scrimmage against the hornets, Aquilla was about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I was at the Calvert/Buckholts/Mt Calm scrimmage and one thing was sure, if that was the #1 and #3 team in the state there really wasn't much seperation. Both Calvet and MC looked like it was their first scrimmage of the year, same rust/mistakes, but far and away the best two teams I have seen in the last two weeks.

badgercountry":3r7ry6r8 said:
I was at the Calvert/Buckholts/Mt Calm scrimmage and one thing was sure, if that was the #1 and #3 team in the state there really wasn't much seperation. Both Calvet and MC looked like it was their first scrimmage of the year, same rust/mistakes, but far and away the best two teams I have seen in the last two weeks.

Calvert is full of athletes. Watch out for them once Coach Ware puts in his system. Mount Calm looks like a team that can put up points. We got in some good work against both teams at that same scrimmage.

Blue Bird":1m8le2ic said:
Johnny South, I have always thought of you as something of a shark, your really a kind person at heart, maybe too kind.

Yes, Blue Bird,You are correct. I am a kind shark.

By the way, how are the Hornets looking this week?

Back