Tread lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuvdisgame

11-man fan
I’ve seen two topics get deleted or kicked and both were about JB and RS. Got friends in high places I guess.

Just curious if the former detective would want to help me and the individual that sent me this private message along with all the former players, parents and teachers of the Famous RS Coyotes that shared their own stories of Sssssnnnnnnaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeeeee like behavior surrounding our little school and community.

Attachments

• 16E7FBE0-33DC-4A7C-87FD-C2FA70555797.jpeg
    16E7FBE0-33DC-4A7C-87FD-C2FA70555797.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7,507
This quote hit home with me. I guess we all could try to remember this.

Attachments

• 4F04A4B1-8E2D-4BC5-85F9-9BA0E295E095.jpeg
    4F04A4B1-8E2D-4BC5-85F9-9BA0E295E095.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7,489
Boomer

I hear what your saying but I heard he signed a five year deal to go back to Richland. Maybe y’all can talk then.

From here all I see is ppl complaining about him but shoot we’d take a coach that could get us at a .500 win percentage every year

Boomer

I m not an ou guy but I was rooting for mayfield this evening because I’m a general big 12 fan. Been fun to watch him in the pros. He will do great things.

Thowaway_456":o8pnbbiw said:
iwuvdisgame":o8pnbbiw said:
I’ve seen two topics get deleted or kicked and both were about JB and RS. Got friends in high places I guess.
The amount of corruption going on in the six-man forums is disgustingly astounding!! I am disappointed in both Granger and the entire state of Texas!!!! The 2 boards mentioned got removed because of the 2 B's, Burkhart and Benjamins!!!

It totally was not because the two boards had dissolved into political bickering about the the 1st and 2nd amendments.THAT WOULD BE STUPID!!!

BURKHART=LIBTARD!!!!

(Made this account just to say this)

So your not from Texas? if you are and are disappointed in the entire state... If the site is corrupted I guess you mean GURU is taking bribe's from, who? How silly is this?

Along this line, I don't think Granger has ever gotten rich from doing this. The ad's help fund the site, click on one occasionally. In 11 years on here (16 with observing) I've seen him ask for help Once. The Coaches of numerous sports, not just football, owe him a Huge debt for providing a forum to look for games in particular.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=your+not+ ... b8a19d1fd9

Note the big Bass like Jake Hooker play's, at 3:09.

Just to respond (only slightly)

a) no topics were deleted by admin. One was locked.
b) one topic was deleted BUT by the user who created. Not sure if they did that by accident, but I didn't even know it existed. I checked the log and they deleted themselves. so no conspiracy theory, no bribery.
c) one message was deleted in this forum (by an account made solely for the purpose of posting once). It is still quoted in a response.
d) This is my 28th season doing this. I don't pick sides to your fights. I don't need the headache. I don't need the bs.

z) if you have a problem, e-mail me. or go away.

coyotefan":lb4djv5m said:
Boomer

I hear what your saying but I heard he signed a five year deal to go back to Richland. Maybe y’all can talk then.

I bet he don’t stay a full 5 years. Once his son graduates he will bolt for greener pastures. The appeal of this place that keeps luring him back is the board and all the power and control he has. He does not like the facilities or future talent. I know for a fact he has said both. So once the Rigdons pull theirs and his son graduates you will see.

Since some are waxing all philosophic with quotes and all, here’s one more for you to consider :
NEVER WRESTLE WITH PIGS, YOU’LL GET ALL MUDDY AND THE PIGS WILL LOVE IT !

Can’t help but wrestle with pigs and get all dirty in this place. Wait for the bombshell of corruption that’s dropping at a later date. And no mr NRA I’m not talking about real bombs calm down.

Foreign Credentials Services of America is a BETO supporter like I told y’all from the get go. He also must be a pig farmer cause he said I squealed like a pig now he talkin about rolling with pigs....so I don’t know! I’m gonna call him Prickly Pig!

I am sad that the RS thread got locked.....I now have to entertain myself by either sitting in the first parking space at piggly wiggly in reverse all day and watch people get mad or listen to the people at the nursing home try and hold conversations with their hearing aids turnt down....which is quite amusing.

Prickly Bear

You guys are a real hoot! Just wind you up and let you go! No telling what’s going to come out next! Ha !
But you might want to rethink the “entertain myself sitting in the parking lot of the piggly wiggly”.
That sounds a little ...........Weird! Hey but different strokes, eh Cowboy ! :)

Well yippee ki yay cowboy! You have no idea how weird we get. I am also glad that you are entertained by our posts. I’m sure you get so angry watching all your candidates during the liberal debates but it’s ok cause we gonna keep America great.

Stay prickly Mr Piggy......

Prickly Bear

Yes I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States of America in 2024.

Game Traveler/SFA 2024
“America Staying Great”

Think about it.......

Prickly Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back