Tread lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwuvdisgame,
I heard You pulled your kid out of RS and back to Rochelle. Your oldest is still at Rochelle so it wasnt hard to do at all. Oh and I heard they wouldnt accept the youngest Rigdon's transfer with your son because of discipline. Any truth there?

Yew done crossed a line Bradychelle Bobby. I knowd who yew are. Yew done crossed a line in spoutin’ off about a friend of mine. I done got nuthin’ to hide. Ever body done knowd about my sins. And if necessary I will done repeat them again. But now I iz on a mission to done see whut skeletons iz in your closet. I figger there iz more than one.

Canis Latrans":noe7z9di said:
iwuvdisgame,
I heard You pulled your kid out of RS and back to Rochelle. Your oldest is still at Rochelle so it wasnt hard to do at all. Oh and I heard they wouldnt accept the youngest Rigdon's transfer with your son because of discipline. Any truth there?

So if I could pull my KIDS out of Richland Springs I most definitely would, but Rochelle would not be my destination of choice. As for the rigdon boy transferring to Rochelle I’d ask you where do you get this stuff? The rigdons have made no attempts to move their kids at all that I know of. That kid is a good kid though and I highly doubt a school would look at his records and think other wise. But look at me answering your questions while the question I’ve asked you so many times remains unanswered.

Hey Bob, he gonna done knowd in the morning. Yew mite want to think about makin’ sum kind of apology. He iz bigger, stronger, faster, tuffer than yew. I have had to done fall on my sword before and beg forgiveness, I would done suggest yew do the same. He will done knowd...

Goob":1k2lsh7w said:
Oh Bob, yew done posted again...see yew soon

Hey Barry are you saying you would like to meet up with a man named bob or would you like to know my real identity? I sent you a message to explain you don’t sound real tough threatening a lady.

Goob":21fr1ka5 said:
If it’s a lady I apologize. But I doubt it.

I’ll tell you something else PASTOR Fikes, if you only knew how many times I sat back and listened to you bring the words of our Heavenly Father to our ears and felt as if I was being led by a true man of God. Now I see that even our pastor has lost his dang mind with this whole crucify the old AD thing. I guess when your preacher is able to hide behind his screen name he thinks he can be whatever kind of human he wants. See you at next service Pastor! Maybe just maybe you will smile and say hello to me at the next home game Barry, you almost always do on your way to our comfy box on top of the bleachers. I’ll leave you with a few things from your own Facebook since I see my so called pastor/friends post daily. Shameful this whole thing is just shameful.

Attachments

• 71CC6FD8-25DF-44C4-9C28-46F071BEC360.jpeg
    71CC6FD8-25DF-44C4-9C28-46F071BEC360.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,381
iwuvdisgame":a1jx70x7 said:
Goob":a1jx70x7 said:
If it’s a lady I apologize. But I doubt it.

I’ll tell you something else PASTOR Fikes, if you only knew how many times I sat back and listened to you bring the words of our Heavenly Father to our ears and felt as if I was being led by a true man of God. Now I see that even our pastor has lost his dang mind with this whole crucify the old AD thing. I guess when your preacher is able to hide behind his screen name he thinks he can be whatever kind of human he wants. See you at next service Pastor! Maybe just maybe you will smile and say hello to me at the next home game Barry, you almost always do on your way to our comfy box on top of the bleachers. I’ll leave you with a few things from your own Facebook since I see my so called pastor/friends post daily. Shameful this whole thing is just shameful.

Attachments

• 1B02251C-A15F-452D-8385-DBFBA4EF4D99.jpeg
    1B02251C-A15F-452D-8385-DBFBA4EF4D99.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,381
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back