Tread lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Girl got her panties in a wad....Bernie supporter that wouldn’t know humor if it bit them in the buttocks (Forest Gump voice). If you play your cards right, you can be our Sixman Football Ambassador when we win the election.

And 68 ain’t old sweety I’m in my prime!

Prickly Bear

“It’s better to let the world think you are a Fool than open your mouth (or type on your keyboard) and remove all doubt ! Burma Shave !

VictoryG":394ivrij said:
These threads are cringey when the old men get on here and try to be humorous.

Yew got that right, as Goob might say. Age helps in understanding philosophy, humor, sarcasm, etc. Did you know the provider of the site is an adult?

Here we go....Foreign Credentials Services is googling quotes again.

We have more liberals than I thought on this site....shouldn't yall be conferencing with the Donkeys on how to impeach our President.

Yall make me laugh...

Prickly Bear

Game Traveler":265ps34h said:
Here we go....Foreign Credentials Services is googling quotes again.

We have more liberals than I thought on this site....shouldn't yall be conferencing with the Donkeys on how to impeach our President.

Yall make me laugh...

Prickly Bear
I thought that was Fony Credentials Services Anonymous, but I might have him confused with someone else. Thanks Prickly Pear or Pair?

Since you fellas like my quotes so much, here is one especially for you guys :

When you are Dead,You don’t know you are dead.
The Pain is only felt by Others.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE STUPID !

Bettcha you liked that one !

Thanks Guys, you give me soooi much material for our morning coffee meetings !
:) :) :) !

Well with his shooting comments on the other RS thread, Fifty Caliber Shooters Association has gone crazy with these Stupid quotes. Who is dumb enough to drink coffee with you because I think I could drink the whole pot and still fall asleep with your ignorant tail.

And AggieFan75 it is Prickly Bear, nice to meet you fanboy or girl. We have to be politically correct with all you snowflake liberals.

Peace and Love to all the haters!

Prickly Bear

Game Traveler":6qwxq1k4 said:
Well with his shooting comments on the other RS thread, Fifty Caliber Shooters Association has gone crazy with these Stupid quotes. Who is dumb enough to drink coffee with you because I think I could drink the whole pot and still fall asleep with your ignorant tail.

And AggieFan75 it is Prickly Bear, nice to meet you fanboy or girl. We have to be politically correct with all you snowflake liberals.

Prickly Bear
Thanks Prickly Bare, I appreciate the kind words, makes me feel like I have partner in crime now. I'm usually correct especially in politics. I will have to bribe Hillary to give you a big kiss . You need to ignore Filthy Carburetor Suburban Antagonist, he has been lost since birth it seems. Lots of ranting and raving and such. JB's strangest fan. With fans like him who needs enemies! Off his meds!

Texlonghorn75":hfg5me92 said:
Game Traveler":hfg5me92 said:

Prickly Bear
Thanks Prickly Bare, I appreciate the kind words, makes me feel like I have partner in crime now. I'm usually correct especially in politics. I will have to bribe Hillary to give you a big kiss . You need to ignore Filthy Carburetor Suburban Antagonist, he has been lost since birth it seems. Lots of ranting and raving and such. JB's strangest fan. With fans like him who needs enemies! Off his meds!

Sensible individuals I can appreciate the few you seem to find on here

Boy howdy coyote country is such chaos lately. The things done so far are not very respectable at all. I sure can’t wait for the whole story to come out soon. I just wonder if the Coyote faithful will have enough backbone to say “ This is just wrong, I’m not gonna support it”. Or if the ole wild mangy mutt way will over power the morals of this community? We should know very soon!

Boy howdy. Seems like you're the only one in Richland that believes everyone is wrong and the Rigdons are just so mistreated. Rigdon had his problems way before Burkhart. How many schools in how many years? Wasn't he stripped of AD before Burkhart withdrew from Rankin? And I'm sure Burkhart can care less if they move. He has won many games without them and I'm sure he will continue to do so. I personally don't see Burkhart holding anybody hostage. Nobody wants the drama. Didn't he let the two youngest Salinas kids move to San Saba? My personal opinion is they were better than any of the Rigdon boys. Parents got mad and threatened to remove the boys and Burkhart signed off. And he still won without them. So I doubt he holds anyone hostage. I believe there is more than (Athletic Purposes) to choose from on why they are moving. Could conduct be one of the reasons? And I'm sure you will be taking your "3 kids" elsewhere now? That is if you are from Richland

Canis Latrans":e0u30w9m said:
Boy howdy. Seems like you're the only one in Richland that believes everyone is wrong and the Rigdons are just so mistreated. Rigdon had his problems way before Burkhart. How many schools in how many years? Wasn't he stripped of AD before Burkhart withdrew from Rankin? And I'm sure Burkhart can care less if they move. He has won many games without them and I'm sure he will continue to do so. I personally don't see Burkhart holding anybody hostage. Nobody wants the drama. Didn't he let the two youngest Salinas kids move to San Saba? My personal opinion is they were better than any of the Rigdon boys. Parents got mad and threatened to remove the boys and Burkhart signed off. And he still won without them. So I doubt he holds anyone hostage. I believe there is more than (Athletic Purposes) to choose from on why they are moving. Could conduct be one of the reasons? And I'm sure you will be taking your "3 kids" elsewhere now? That is if you are from Richland

You said if I asked questions you would answer them on the other topic..... So What’s has Coach Rigdon done since he was given the AD position? We all know about his past but didn’t we know all this when we hired him essentially 3 times?

iwuvdisgame":1ajgdr63 said:
Canis Latrans":1ajgdr63 said:

You said if I asked questions you would answer them on the other topic..... So What’s has Coach Rigdon done since he was given the AD position? We all know about his past but didn’t we know all this when we hired him essentially 3 times?

I have a question for you: Assume you are dictator of Richland Springs, would you take TE back if the UIL said "Tyler Earl Ethridge can play football for one year at Richland Springs?" Let's also assume TE is healthy and in relatively good shape; I have no idea what happened to him but humor me please.

Yew knowd, I have done tried to done not enter into thiz here crapola, but yew done pissed me off. Boat oar iz about to be lifted out of the water. So shut the hell up or I will done come over to Bradychelle and get thiz straighten out. One single response iz all it will done take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back