Top 100 Teams

coachsatcher

Six-man fan
As part of our season-long celebration of UIL 100 Years of Football the 1998 Trinidad Trojans have been nominated as being one of the Top 100 teams in the history of UIL Texas High School Football. Please help us rally your parents, students and community to vote TODAY at TexasFootball.com/UIL100-Teams/Form/.

Our fan vote will determine the top 10 teams of all time and we know your devoted fan base will do its best to make sure your school is well represented. Thank you in advance for emailing your school community to vote, vote and vote some more! Voting ends Sunday the 20th, so make sure to get those votes in!

Each of our 100 nominated schools will be recognized by the UIL and Dave Campbell’s Texas Football in a special commemorative magazine and the Top 10 will be recognized with a special ceremony at the UIL State Football Championship in Arlington, Texas.

To bad Borden county and Mclean werent nominated. Two of the best sixman teams ive ever seen. I will go vote for Trinidad who had an excellent team as well. Way to represent 6man

Folks, just understand that this is only part of the selection process. The top-100 (teams, players, rivalries) were selected by a committee of people over the last few months. The committee was comprised of a variety of individuals who have covered high school sports for years from around the state. I was part of this committee (I was invited by the UIL) and plenty of six-man (teams, players, rivalries) were considered (and some will make the list). Just remember there can only be 100 listed on the final list...

These lists will not be perfect. none ever are.

Back