Tonight, the veribest Frito Pie

fajitapete

Six-man fan
So I fight metro mess traffic, (left at 3), tempt Mr Do-right by running 75 all the way out to Novice, get there in time to grab a Frito Pie, then sit in the stand and eat. No hurry, no officiating crew, so no game. Still bound to have been the best pie so far this season, Massive amount of chips, chili, PBCS, chopped onions, and japs.

Had a few chunks of onion swimming in a blend of chili and cheese at the end, perfect amount of toppings. As near as I can figure, it really cost me about $81.50, $75 gas for the 435mile round trip, $4 to not watch a game, $1 for the program not needed and a buck fifty for the pie. Possibly the best football playing weather was wasted but the fellowship was great.

If you are ever out in Novice not watching a game, hit the c-stand for a great Frito Pie.

Can I ask why out of all the games played this week you chose . . . Veribest and Novice?! LOL, that's awful though. I can almost bet the reason they didn't "show" was because someone forgot to book officials.

Coach Bear":fr2wmrfo said:
Can I ask why out of all the games played this week you chose . . . Veribest and Novice?! LOL, that's awful though. I can almost bet the reason they didn't "show" was because someone forgot to book officials.

Both coach and Super reconfirmed Friday morning - via email with the chapter - they didn't show

Just to get the quote "the Veribest Frito Pie" had to be worth the trip.

When I was a kid, our milkman (you young folks can look that ancient trade up ...) was from the Veribest Dairy (from Wisconsin, not Texas) ... always thought Veribest was a pretty nice moniker ...

Back