TLCA & West Columbia

Who wins game between TLCA @ West Columbia

• TLCA

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • West Columbia

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would pick TLCA in this game if they did not have to travel 8 hours to play it. This really does not seem fair for a playoff game. But even with the travel I will say TLCA by 22.

I agree it does not seem fair and should be looked at by TCAL. I do think TLCA will win in the end but I see it being a high scoring game.

Has anyone besides me seen both of these teams? No way will this be a 37 point game as the spread has it. TLCA has two great backs with a lot of speed and I don't think WC will be able to stop them and WC has a great back that TLCA won't be able to stop. So look for a lot of scoring and the the team that wins the turn over battle will win this game.

Hey flyright, I totally agree with you. WC spread back is a quick and shifty runner and will break some long gainers against TLCA. Your right on the two running backs for TLCA and both should have respectable games. I believe the difference in the game will be TLCA's passing game. Their QB throws pretty well and the core of recievers are pretty good. TLCA wins by 28.

wow...this is really looking like a great matchup...
i know a little about WC, but what is it that makes TLCA the favorite for you guy's? what do they do?
i was under the impression that they started the season on an 11-man schedule. that's quite a jump to then go into 6-man.
good for them :p
i really want to be able to watch that game, but want to see what you guy's think about the style of the two teams first

I was wondering the same thing! I unfortunately wont be in attendance for the tlca-wc game but look forward to watching a good matchup in Mt. Carmel versus FEAST (i happen to be in the area)

anyways i'm a t-cal fan at heart so i can't wait to see who wins both of these big games!!!

Back