Times and Matchups for the Hico Six Man Super Saturday

jimedferguson":224zz8eq said:
By the way, blogs are great places to discuss stuff like this. But I have read some awfully hurtful things written here over the years. These are high school kids, not pros and should be treated as such...
Jim

I don't think anyone is insulting the kids. If your idea was to expose small-town football to the masses, then part of the charm is the community pride that goes hand in had with the game.

There has been nothing said on this board that you wouldn't hear at any coffee shop or filling station in every 6-man community in the state. You can't celebrate the game without celebrating the very lifeblood of the game: the rabid, opinionated fans. This site is nothing more than an e-extension of the local coffee shop.

I's funny that the adults are the ones who think we talk too rough and assume that we are in some way hurting the feelings of teenaged boys. I've talked to plenty of them, and in fact know of a couple of them who won't do their homework until they've visited Granger's site to see if a particular member has got into any fights.

I appreciate what you do, Mr. Ferguson - but lay off the sensitivity pills. The boys get it. You should too.

Hico has been great for Throckmorton and throughly enjoyed. I believe Dallas Covenent will be a great addition at Hico. They played Throck a great game last year and showed alot of class in a hard fought game.

CowboyP":324cmo37 said:
dawgfan23":324cmo37 said:
If there's anything rabid on this site there are doctors who can cure them.
I can't cure rabid fans. I'm a doctor not a miracle worker!
Not much is expected (or wanted) of a proctologist (remember your degree came from Goob).

dawgfan23":6xzhxuyu said:
Does that treatment still require multiple shots with needles to the stomach?
Think I'd rather froth at the mouth, bite somebody and pass, like in Old Yeller.

jimedferguson":13az178b said:
By the way, blogs are great places to discuss stuff like this. But I have read some awfully hurtful things written here over the years. These are high school kids, not pros and should be treated as such...
Jim
Dear Ferguson Brothers. Thanks for reminding us this Really Is About the Kids, us older posters that is. Most of us try to be convivial. Hopefully we can all strive to do better in the futre.
That said.
Congratulations on another outstanding lineup.
According to Mr. Campbells Spring Edition you have the #1 and #5 Teams in the State playing in Hico even after going from 4 games to 5 ( Ira-1, BC-2, Rankin-3, T-Rock-4, J-Boro-5).
I'll bet Valley's in that top 10 or close to it.
Gordon lost 2 games last year. To quater finalist Knox City and State Champ's T-Rock.
Strawn did make the playoff's, Again.
WS has had an A game the last several years.
I'm commin' to have fun.

fajitapete":2wryufit said:
51eleven":2wryufit said:
fajitapete":2wryufit said:
6 Months - 10 days - 3 hours - 45 minuets to go
I've always loved a good minuet.

got to dance with the one that brung ya

6mt - 9dy - 12hr - 59 mn - 15sc - my bad had to edit
Ha, Ha, quotin' DKR (yeah kids the one the stadim's named after).
Got to set my timer.

CowboyP":17w44x8h said:
51eleven":17w44x8h said:
CowboyP":17w44x8h said:
dawgfan23":17w44x8h said:
Not much is expected (or wanted) of a proctologist (remember your degree came from Goob).
I'm not a proctologist, I'm a bullshitologist.
Well I've been accused of the same.
Fact is that's how I finally finshed school.

51eleven":1c77ktgh said:
CowboyP":1c77ktgh said:
51eleven":1c77ktgh said:
CowboyP":1c77ktgh said:
dawgfan23":1c77ktgh said:
I'm not a proctologist, I'm a bullshitologist.
Well I've been accused of the same.
Fact is that's how I finally finshed school.

got a mba did ya?

51eleven":22st9hvq said:
rainjacktx":22st9hvq said:
CowboyP":22st9hvq said:

They live in Richland Springs.
And they're State Champs the last 2 years, 5 of the last 10, remember the TE era?

I highly doubt there were any townfolk on the field doing the blocking and tackling. But you keep living those fantasies. BTW, where's TE, now? Just curious.

You're starting your meltdowns early this year. No need to try and beat the rush. I haven't even got started good, yet.

Back