Time For a Comeback!

sixman Dad said:
Mike,
How glad I am that you saved the day! I was literally just talking about this site last night! I am the head stat guy for Saint Jo. Looking forward to the new changes.

It'll be a bumpy ride at first, for all of us, but I'm confident things will be rolling smooth again given some time.

oldfat&bald said:
Are we to refer to Mike as Mr Mike Sir or the All Knowing and All Powerful Mike? :)

Hey, I like all of those names. I guess Mike will do. It's a lot better than what my friends call me. Ha!

OLD FOLKS,

I sure am glad this site is back up and you haven't died in the Cuomo Nursing Home debacle. Glad that dude resigned....."killing Grannies and Smackin Fannies".

Anyway thanks Mike....you the man!

Gotta Go, Walter and Sweet Tea are having a playdate.

Stay Prickly.

Bear

How about Magic Mike! This is wonderful news. Thank you. I was starting to wonder if Guru was going to find anyone capable and willing of bringing the site back to life, afraid all his (and I guess yours and others) work might be lost and gone for ever. I know it's your baby now but I hope he will check in from time to time. Here's to the future, and past. Thanks again. Ron Bulman

51eleven said:
How about Magic Mike! This is wonderful news. Thank you. I was starting to wonder if Guru was going to find anyone capable and willing of bringing the site back to life, afraid all his (and I guess yours and others) work might be lost and gone for ever. I know it's your baby now but I hope he will check in from time to time. Here's to the future, and past. Thanks again. Ron Bulman

I might have to draw the line at that one!

Granger has been checking in on me to make sure everything is going ok. I suspect he wants to see the site continue just as much as anyone else. Heck, maybe even more so! I just hope I'm able to keep what he's built standing for many years to come.

Game Traveler, Thank goodness I’m here in Texas instead of some foreign country like New York or Chicago. I’m glad Walter and Sweet Tea are doing good as for you also. I’m so glad that Mr. Mike took over when Grainger decided he needed a well deserved rest. I’m so ready for some football. Take you again Mr. Mike and it’s time for some socializing before my nap.

Mike, I had to re register earlier. It took my new e-mail (since retiring) and old password but made me create a new user name as mine was in use it said. It initially didn't require me to log in to make the post, but did when I clicked submit. Forgive my technical ineptness, something I did or others have experienced? 51eleven

I'm wondering if there is any possibility Score Central might be available this weekend. Whenever it might come back, with the old rules in place. E. G. Verified Final scores only, not a place for chit chat or partials. Full school names, no abbreviations.

I'm wondering if there is any possibility Score Central might be available this weekend. Whenever it might come back, with the old rules in place. E. G. Verified Final scores only, not a place for chit chat or partials. Full school names, no abbreviations.
Do you mean the forum thread, like this one: WEEK 16 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY 2020

If that's what you're talking about, yes, that will be back. I'll probably post this week's thread Wednesday.

Awesome news. I was introduced to six man football last year and found this site to be very helpful. When Granger said he was shutting it down I almost cried. I am a software engineer with some web experience (mostly backend), but I would love to help out if anything is needed.

Back