Tickets Go on Sale for UIL Football State Championships at AT&T Stadium

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
AUSTIN, TX— Tickets for the 2021 UIL Football State Championships being played at AT&T Stadium are available for purchase. All 11-man and six-man football championships will be played at the same location. Tickets may be purchased online through Seatgeek.com.

UIL Football State Championships

AT&T Stadium, Arlington

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 – $20 (Ticket allows admittance to all games on Dec. 15)
Conference 1A Six-Man Division I – 11:00 a.m.
Conference 1A Six-Man Division II – 2:00 p.m.
Conference 2A Division I – 7:00 p.m.

*To purchase tickets for the games on Dec. 18, please go to the following link: Click Here

Thursday, December 16, 2021 – $20 (Ticket allows admittance to all games on Dec. 16)
Conference 2A Division II – 11:00 a.m.
Conference 3A Division I – 3:00 p.m.
Conference 3A Division II – 7:00 p.m.

*To purchase tickets for the games on Dec. 19, please go to the following link: Click Here

Friday, December 17, 2021 – $20 (Ticket allows admittance to all games on Dec. 17)
Conference 4A Division I – 11:00 a.m.
Conference 4A Division II – 3:00 p.m.
Conference 5A Division I – 7:00 p.m.

*To purchase tickets for the games on Dec. 20, please go to the following link: Click Here

Saturday, December 18, 2021 – $20 (Ticket allows admittance to all games on Dec. 18)
Conference 5A Division II – 11:00 a.m.
Conference 6A Division I – 3:00 p.m.
Conference 6A Division II – 7:00 p.m.

*To purchase tickets for the games on Dec. 21, please go to the following link: Click Here

I realize there is an error in the "To purchase tickets for the games on..." lines, but I just copy/pasted what was received from UIL. The dates that are underlined are the correct dates for the games.

Is it recommended to purchase them online, or can tickets be bought in person? That convenience fee isn’t all that convenient when buying four tickets.

There's a rumor flying around that the games will actually be televised live from Jerry World this year on Bally Sports Southwest (the new name for Fox Sports SW). No studio crew. The crew will be on-site for even the six-man games.

There's a rumor flying around that the games will actually be televised live from Jerry World this year on Bally Sports Southwest (the new name for Fox Sports SW). No studio crew. The crew will be on-site for even the six-man games.
Cool Guru. Not about the no studio crew, I was hoping they could persuade you to do maybe one game a year. Having it on "regular" tv so to speak is cool though. Even though I don't have FSSW/Bally. I plan to be there live and in person myself this year, watching the Hounds.

Heard from a friend that Seat Geek says there are no additional tickets available. Glad I brought mine already... Sounds like an IT problem.

Heard from a friend that Seat Geek says there are no additional tickets available. Glad I brought mine already... Sounds like an IT problem.
The schools may have sold out their allotment but show up at Jerry World ticket window and they will have plenty for sale. I have bought tickets at ticket window every year except last year and 2015 Houston fiasco. Buy for all weekend on first trip. That is if we go back to the old way of going in and not have to worry about someone reserving a whole section unless Highland Park was playing.

The sit Probably crashed they had 50000 tickets for that day I doubt they sold out

The schools may have sold out their allotment but show up at Jerry World ticket window and they will have plenty for sale. I have bought tickets at ticket window every year except last year and 2015 Houston fiasco. Buy for all weekend on first trip. That is if we go back to the old way of going in and not have to worry about someone reserving a whole section unless Highland Park was playing.

I really hope you guys are right! I didn't buy my tickets online just assuming I'd be able to buy them at the gate. Gonna be odd for me to drive to Arlington just to watch the game in the hotel!

The UIL website says there will be no tickets sold at the event. All tickets must be bought online and shown on a mobile device

The UIL website says there will be no tickets sold at the event. All tickets must be bought online and shown on a mobile device

Oh, nice catch! I didn't even see that! 🤦‍♂️

Well, now let's just hope @Ilovefridaynights was right and Seat Geek will be back to selling more tickets tomorrow. If so, I guess I'd better go ahead and get them as soon as possible! 😬

We were at the Star in Frisco a few years back. We bought our tickets for, I think a double header. We asked about the tickets for the four day championship that started the following Wednesday and bought them then. If it works, mess it up.

Back