Tickets for UIL Championships at AT&T Stadium

rainjacktx":2yd4z2v1 said:
I just received at text from Jerry confirming that I will be allowed to sell rainjack t-shirts and sign autographs in one of his concession stands.

Be there or be square.

Their here

the-three-stooges-t-shirts-moe-big-face-white-tee-6.gif

Oh Mark run like a rabbit, lol. RJ has been remodeling and it's getten old. Then again RJ just might like that T-Shirt. I like it. I'd wear it on my bad days.

sixmanfan2007":23znjadq said:
Information on the championships can be found here:
It is an adobe document http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... w.uiltexas. class="u0038" id="u0038_2">org</span>%2Ffiles%2Fathletics%2F2013_UIL_Championships_FREQENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS.pdf&ei=5JiPUrOWHYbL2QW0_oC4Cw&usg=AFQjCNFaQHM8Z73fHHMmwJIVVllld4mIkQ&cad=rja

On the ticketmaster site an additional 5.73 is added for fees

According to the document in the link above parking is $10 and school presale tickets are $7 for students and $10 for adults.
They are $12 online and at the gate.

So you can bypass ticketmaster and buy the tickets at the stadium? Also how much for students at the stadium?

rainjacktx":bfx4e02x said:
T-shirts will be $24.99. Autographs - $34.99. Combo deal: autographed t-shirts - $12.49.

And after Jerry, UIL and whoever is left gets their cuts, ol' Rainjack will still owe them all 50 cents. Regardless of what he charges...

Back