Tickets for UIL Championships at AT&T Stadium

freeagent

Six-man pro
Saw this a couple weeks ago and noticed it wasn't posted here.

Tickets can be bought through UIL and ticketmaster for the games, $12 for both games (12 pm and 3 pm) on December 14.

http://www.uiltexas.org/football/state

Oh, and I don't think there will be much of a problem making the stadium ready for the Cowboys vs Packers game at 3:25 pm on Sunday the 15th. If they can have Notre Dame and Arizona state play there on Saturday night (and I don't think that game ended until about 11 pm) and then have the Cowboys play the Broncos at 3:25 pm the next day ... AND the endzone and field markings all changes, I think they can probably do that for this six-man game.

Will be interesting how they do the difference in field size (ie, sidelines, etc.)

Parking may cost more than the ticket ... but I wonder if I pay for parking on Saturday and I have tickets for the Cowboys/Packers game the next day, can I stay in the parking lot on the same parking pass overnight?

freeagent":v6seuhxx said:
Parking may cost more than the ticket ... but I wonder if I pay for parking on Saturday and I have tickets for the Cowboys/Packers game the next day, can I stay in the parking lot on the same parking pass overnight?
Think Jerry jones. Think money. I think not..............

westexasflats":7q3j8xlp said:
This is BIG for our 6 Man game, i just dont believe alot of folks know how big...

agreed don't think everyone realizes that the kids that will play at Jerry World might or might not have never even been to DFW let alone Cowboys Stadium.

granger":46wbo0ww said:
Cut down on a hotel room. Just sleep in the car

Granger -- at the price of tickets for the Packers/Cowboys game, I might just have to do that. But my idea of roughing it is staying at a Holiday Inn Express. I was thinking about finding a hotel room within (long) hiking distance of Jerry's World ...

My idea of roughing it is a Motel 6. I know of a nice place about 5 minutes from stadium. I don't recommend the hotel( I think it's a Holiday inn) that is just across from Jerry world.
Then there's always the "Mooch America plan". .................

I just received at text from Jerry confirming that I will be allowed to sell rainjack t-shirts and sign autographs in one of his concession stands.

Be there or be square.

rainjacktx":1d6wmiaz said:
I just received at text from Jerry confirming that I will be allowed to sell rainjack t-shirts and sign autographs in one of his concession stands.

Be there or be square.

Wonder how many times Caprock & his lil buddy'll go thru that line?

rainjacktx":3nr6qlkr said:
T-shirts will be $24.99. Autographs - $34.99. Combo deal: autographed t-shirts - $12.49.
You did say you crunched numbers right? You might want to take another look at that combo deal........

smokeyjoe53":1o9tx4d8 said:
rainjacktx":1o9tx4d8 said:
T-shirts will be $24.99. Autographs - $34.99. Combo deal: autographed t-shirts - $12.49.
You did say you crunched numbers right? You might want to take another look at that combo deal........

At 24.99 - people will say, "that pompous jerk, why would I pay $25 for something like that?"

At 34.99 - they will say," autograph? from an internet warrior? $35? no freaking way!"

At 12.49, I can sell my t-shirts and no one cares whose name is on them, or if anyone signed it.

Back