The Ultimate Six Man Stadium!

hornkeeper12":2r5ejw1o said:
So the ultimate in six man stradiums would be multiple rows of chain link fence, at different elevations.
Maybe yes and maybe no, in a sense. A walking lane and a hanging out lane around the South End Zone (elevated 1-2') fence out of out of cedar...
The former version had a double or triple row of back in parking spaces from about the 10 yard line/end zone around to the other side, each level elevated.

SavannahSixManFan":yr1rd2fw said:
Frito Pie ingrediants must be approved by illumini member voting

As a well respected and revered member of the Illuminati (at least in my own humble opinion, I believe there might be two dissenting votes cast in my household, three if you include the dog -- ungrateful fellow, if it weren't for me feeding him, he'd had starved years ago), I cast my ballot for real cheese for Frito Pie.

Obviously PBCP should be available for nachos.

Jayton, Texas.

The one place I can remember playing and having the smell of hamburgers cooking coming across the field!

Guthrie, Texas

What a fabulous place to play...nice field, lots of standing room on the fence, great facilities to dress and wonderful people to be associated with. Of course, being from Guthrie, it pains me to say Jayton, but Guthrie is a fantastic setting, as well as Jayton.

olderelk":3p6049gy said:
Dogface":3p6049gy said:
SiXmAnMaDnEsS":3p6049gy said:
This thread has gotten out of hand.
Wha???
It has gotten out of hand by not getting out of hand.
By now it should be way off course.

Does the right hand know what the left is doing?

And a horse is a horse is a horse of course unless of course the horse is.............
This is MaDnEsS!

Coach Miller hit an important point. C-stand should have a permanent grill (or wood smoker!) built in.
Sometime's frito pie is just not enough.

smokeyjoe53":3c2ai2ou said:
Make sure you configure enough handicap parking............ the way I'm going I'll need it soon
Would you like a parking place under the home stands on the 40, or would you prefer it to be behind an endzone?

CowboyP":35301cf0 said:
smokeyjoe53":35301cf0 said:
Make sure you configure enough handicap parking............ the way I'm going I'll need it soon
Would you like a parking place under the home stands on the 40, or would you prefer it to be behind an endzone?
Or maybe close to the bathroom as the bladder tends to weaken with age.........

51eleven":19vnmfgl said:
CowboyP":19vnmfgl said:
smokeyjoe53":19vnmfgl said:

It doesn't weaken, it is just conditioned by all the use it got during the younger years when mass quantities of Colorado Koolaid were consumed.

You can't untrain an old dog old tricks . . .

Ordered a Colorado Koolaid in Colorado (Manitou) Springs this summer and the waitress a said a what?
Remember the Johnny Paycheck song? "next time you wanna spit some beer, open your hand and spit in your own ear".

51eleven":2x5eoa9j said:
CowboyP":2x5eoa9j said:
smokeyjoe53":2x5eoa9j said:
A pleathora of bathrooms!
Now you're talking!

Back