The Rematch Benjamin vs. Loraine DII State Championship

ACE OF DIAMONDS

Six-man pro
It is hard to beat a team twice. Both teams should be extremely grateful and proud they’ve made it to the end. I’m gonna put this in the air. Loraine will be out there to prove something, I think it will go till late in the fourth but the mustangs figure out the gameplan and get a few stops. I think they end it late in the 4th. Wishful thinking. Regardless huge achievement for both schools. Be proud!

With Loraine being completely healthy and watching Benjamin play this afternoon i dont see them beating Loraine. Loraine by 20 at least.
What did you watch this afternoon that tells you that? The Mustangs getting tackled 3-4 times and scoring every other time? It was pure domination offensively. And defensively only giving up three touchdowns to an amazingly quick spread back. That’s what I saw, maybe I need to go an optometrist.

What did you watch this afternoon that tells you that? The Mustangs getting tackled 3-4 times and scoring every other time? It was pure domination offensively. And defensively only giving up three touchdowns to an amazingly quick spread back. That’s what I saw, maybe I need to go an optometrist.
Yalls traveling superstar is extremely lucky he only got 1 unsportsmanlike penalty today as he easily had 3 others

Yalls traveling superstar is extremely lucky he only got 1 unsportsmanlike penalty today as he easily had 3 others
This is too funny. Watch a 2a 3a 4a 5a or 6a game and watch those players celebrate touchdowns. He did nothing even near that. And the refs are also from the UIL. Hold the kids to the same standard or none at all. How funny that’s your takeaway. I know watching this game today hurt you. Hope the next stings a little worse.

This is too funny. Watch a 2a 3a 4a 5a or 6a game and watch those players celebrate touchdowns. He did nothing even near that. And the refs are also from the UIL. Hold the kids to the same standard or none at all. How funny that’s your takeaway. I know watching this game today hurt you. Hope the next stings a little worse.
Hurt me none. No dogs in the fight. Just stating facts as you hold all of us too. I get it you can't be objective because of your loyalty.

With Loraine being completely healthy and watching Benjamin play this afternoon i dont see them beating Loraine. Loraine by 20 at least.
Benjamin scored every time they touched the ball Loraine may have something to prove this time but I assure you Benjamin keeps their starters in for the whole game this time and on defense they gave up a few big plays that resulted in giving up points… I watched your guys semi final game and if your impressed with it oh wow… You guys played a run heavy team that for the most part has been run heavy all year (maybe I’m wrong) but Nickerson is a beast hands down now I will give you the fact that Loraine has 2 players that looked pretty good but, Benjamin has too many weapons, speed, pass rush, and play recognition on defense.. I’m going to go ahead and say Benjamin by 45 in the 4th (but then again the way they played today against a better ranked team it could be as early as halftime)

You could have gave us all 3 and it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the game 😂 I’ve seen seen the same penalty called on multiple playoffs teams during the years they are high school kids and get overly excited when they are running away with a game…

Benjamin scored every time they touched the ball Loraine may have something to prove this time but I assure you Benjamin keeps their starters in for the whole game this time and on defense they gave up a few big plays that resulted in giving up points… I watched your guys semi final game and if your impressed with it oh wow… You guys played a run heavy team that for the most part has been run heavy all year (maybe I’m wrong) but Nickerson is a beast hands down now I will give you the fact that Loraine has 2 players that looked pretty good but, Benjamin has too many weapons, speed, pass rush, and play recognition on defense.. I’m going to go ahead and say Benjamin by 45 in the 4th (but then again the way they played today against a better ranked team it could be as early as halftime)
Where did your profile picture go hero?.

The only unsportsmanlike I remember, just listening to the game, was on the Whitharral mvp in the 1st half for knocking JR back down while he was getting up after tacking him.
Rigdon got one for acting like he was winning a track meet. After it happened twice the ref probably threw a flag to get things under control and keep it that way.

Back