Thank You Rankin

6manfanNate

Six-man fan
Didn’t Get to see any live action this weekend but did watch the Rankin / Calvert game online. I have to say the stream was amazing quality and really cool to be able to watch a live 6-man game. Rankin was by far the better team but with a few less mistakes by Calvert the game would’ve been much closer. So a big thank you for providing the live stream, great job.

TebowTime15":ffdpnwpc said:
Did Calvert really drive all the way to Rankin!?

Actually Tebow, the Red Devil ISD 727 flew down to College Station and picked them up on Saturday morning. They stayed overnight and we're flown back on Sunday morning, arriving in time for Church.

Maybe?

Lol, Johnny. While there are plenty of natural sixman fields between the two schools, I think they played each other due to cancellations. Either way, that is the longest trip I have ever heard of for one school to make to play a football game. It beats Sanderson to Dell City by about 80 miles and High Island to its furthest opponent by about 30 miles.

Did Union Hill drive to Crowell for that game, or did they meet halfway?.. if they drove thats probably right there with or longer than the Calvert trip

pistol":127e2hnq said:
Did Union Hill drive to Crowell for that game, or did they meet halfway?.. if they drove thats probably right there with or longer than the Calvert trip

Yes, Union Hill drove to Crowell. 398 one way.

Back