Thank You!

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I still have a bit to do to wrap this season up, like final rankings, but I just wanted to take a minute and thank you all for the support this season. It was certainly a bumpy ride, especially at first, but I think things really started to roll along a little better each week as the season went on. I appreciate each and every one of you who helped with schedules, sent in scores, posted in the forums, and just kept the site active. I can't tell you how blown away I am at the number of calls, emails, private messages, and texts I've received this season with info and suggestions. So, again, I say thank you to you all!

I'd also like to once again thank @granger for trusting me with his baby and giving me the opportunity to keep this site moving along.

All that said, I'm just getting started! There is still a lot of work that I want to do and changes that I want to make. The work on this will start very soon! So, with that being said, you may notice that the site is down for maintenance at times over the next weeks or months. That just means I'm updating something on the site and I don't want the site online during the update in case things try to break. If you'd like to see a list of some of things I'll be working on check out the future changes thread. This isn't necessarily an all-inclusive list. There are a lot of other things in the back of my mind, but the things on this list are things that will definitely be getting looked at this off-season. Please, if you have suggestions, post those in that thread.

Again, thank you all for a great first year (first for me anyways). I'm already looking forward to next season!

I still have a bit to do to wrap this season up, like final rankings, but I just wanted to take a minute and thank you all for the support this season. It was certainly a bumpy ride, especially at first, but I think things really started to roll along a little better each week as the season went on. I appreciate each and every one of you who helped with schedules, sent in scores, posted in the forums, and just kept the site active. I can't tell you how blown away I am at the number of calls, emails, private messages, and texts I've received this season with info and suggestions. So, again, I say thank you to you all!

I'd also like to once again thank @granger for trusting me with his baby and giving me the opportunity to keep this site moving along.

All that said, I'm just getting started! There is still a lot of work that I want to do and changes that I want to make. The work on this will start very soon! So, with that being said, you may notice that the site is down for maintenance at times over the next weeks or months. That just means I'm updating something on the site and I don't want the site online during the update in case things try to break. If you'd like to see a list of some of things I'll be working on check out the future changes thread. This isn't necessarily an all-inclusive list. There are a lot of other things in the back of my mind, but the things on this list are things that will definitely be getting looked at this off-season. Please, if you have suggestions, post those in that thread.

Again, thank you all for a great first year (first for me anyways). I'm already looking forward to next season!
It is us who should be thanking you Mike. You saved this site and the very special game we love would never be the same without it. Ever since a guy in a corncob tobogan quit handing out flyers in the bleachers almost 30 years ago and finally went digital it brought this brand of football more into focus for a much greater audience. People across the USA have now been exposed to it and are aware that football can be played with fewer than 11 men and at a high level. You saving this site can never be overrated or under stated. This site is as part-and-parcel to the survival of the sport as the schools that participate.

Thank you Mike for the great job you did this year. I’m looking forward to a better year in 2022. We had a lot of fun and I hope more people get active next year. So sorry about the ones we lost to 11-man but hope they check in and let us know how they are doing. We can all check in during the other sports season. Hope there is enough activity to let us know what is happening in these other sports. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Keep posting.

Back