Texas Independent Sixman Football State Championship

FCSA football

Six-man fan
The Texas Sixman Independent Championship Bowl Series Championship game is Scheduled for this Saturday, November 13, 2021 at the Baird ISD STADIUM. The number 3 vs. 4 match up begins at noon.
The State Championship Game will start at 2 pm featuring Ranger ISD vs. the Defending State Champion Tyler Heat.
As we have done since the beginning, we play on the closest Saturday to Veterans Day to Honor ALL of our Nation’s Hero’s.
Veterans never pay for admission. If you can’t make the game tune in to KTIM.Org to see and hear the games. Our broadcast reaches over 10 US Markets and 9 Foreign Countries.

If
Championship game is Scheduled for Saturday, November 11, 2021 at the Baird ISD STADIUM.

As we have done since the beginning, we play on the closest Saturday to Veterans to Honor ALL of our Hero’s. Veterans never pay for admission.
The Tyler Heat defeated the Morton Indians in the Remember that it is only the Independent ranks where EVERY PLAY OF EVERY GAME COUNTS!!!!
Make sure I have your contact information.
Thi
C. H. Harvey
Director
Texas Independent Sixman Bowl Series.
979-203-6765
[email protected]
Do you mean Saturday November 6? Or November 13? I think the 11th is a Thursday?

Like Quote Reply

F
!!!!
Make sure I have your contact information.
This will be our sixth year and we have sponsorships and funding for many years to come. Don’t be left out.
C. H. Harvey
Director
Texas Independent Sixman Bowl Series.
979-203-6765
[email protected]
Do you mean Saturday November 6? Or November 13? I think the 11th is a Thursday?

Like Quote Reply

F

Back