Texas Six Man Independent Bowl Series

FCSA football

Six-man fan
The 2021 Independent Sixman Football Bow Series Championship game is Scheduled for Saturday, November 11, 2021 at the Baird ISD STADIUM.

As we have done since the beginning, we play on the closest Saturday to Veterans to Honor ALL of our Hero’s. Veterans never pay for admission.
The Tyler Heat defeated the Morton Indians in the second meeting between these two teams. When these two teams met for the State Championship their first meeting, Morton prevailed but last year the Tyler Heat came back strong to secure last year’s Independent State Championship.
Looks like there are a lot of changes in the Independent ranks so report those scores. Remember that it is only the Independent ranks where EVERY PLAY OF EVERY GAME COUNTS!!!!
Make sure I have your contact information.
This will be our sixth year and we have sponsorships and funding for many years to come. Don’t be left out.
C. H. Harvey
Director
Texas Independent Sixman Bowl Series.
979-203-6765
[email protected]

The 2021 Independent Sixman Football Bow Series Championship game is Scheduled for Saturday, November 11, 2021 at the Baird ISD STADIUM.

As we have done since the beginning, we play on the closest Saturday to Veterans to Honor ALL of our Hero’s. Veterans never pay for admission.
The Tyler Heat defeated the Morton Indians in the second meeting between these two teams. When these two teams met for the State Championship their first meeting, Morton prevailed but last year the Tyler Heat came back strong to secure last year’s Independent State Championship.
Looks like there are a lot of changes in the Independent ranks so report those scores. Remember that it is only the Independent ranks where EVERY PLAY OF EVERY GAME COUNTS!!!!
This will be our sixth year and we have sponsorships and funding for many years to come. Don’t be left out.
C. H. Harvey
Director
979-203-6765
[email protected]
Do you mean Saturday November 6? Or November 13? I think the 11th is a Thursday?

C. H. Harvey
Director
979-203-6765
[email protected]
Have the teams and time been determined yet ?
Thanks.

The 2021 Independent Sixman Football Championship Bowl Series State Championship game is Scheduled for Saturday, November 11, 2021 at the Baird ISD STADIUM.

As we have done since the beginning, we play on the closest Saturday to Veterans Day to Honor ALL of our Hero’s. Veterans and Active Duty never pay for admission.
C. H. Harvey
Director
979-203-6765
[email protected]
Well this Years Championship Game is here!
Veterans Day Weekend. Baird ISD Stadium. At 2 pm, Ranger plays the ever Present and Last Years State Champion Tyler Heat. To decide number 3 and 4, New Braunfels Calvery Baptism plays the Temple CenTex Chargers at noon.
Broadcast in over 100 US Markets and 9 countries you CAN SEE AND HEAR the games Live at KTIM.ORG.
As always, Veterans and Active Duty Personnel are admitted FREE in Honor of their Service and Sacrifice.
See you in Baird, Saturday November 13, 2021.

Well this Years Championship Game is here!
Veterans Day Weekend. Baird ISD Stadium. At 2 pm, Ranger plays the ever Present and Last Years State Champion Tyler Heat. To decide number 3 and 4, New Braunfels Calvery Baptism plays the Temple CenTex Chargers at noon.
Broadcast in over 100 US Markets and 9 countries you CAN SEE AND HEAR the games Live at KTIM.ORG.
As always, Veterans and Active Duty Personnel are admitted FREE in Honor of their Service and Sacrifice.
See you in Baird, Saturday November 13, 2021.
I am beyond saddened that I will not be able to attend this awesome event this year. This event not only gives the independent teams and athletes an opportunity to play in a playoff atmosphere, but they do an unprecedented job honoring our veterans every year! I have the upmost respect for C.H Harvey and his organization for all that they do for 6-man football. I look forward to hearing about this year’s successes.

#themouthofthesouth

I would love to have the independent bowl series again in the 2023 season. I had the pleasure in coaching in 2021 in the 3rd place game and Baird ISD was a great host. I'm willing to help in any way I can to assist in making that a possibility for these young men. Our goal for the 2023 season is to play in this series proceeding our season. Feel free to reach out via email [email protected] or 830-822-3828

Back