tech vs A&M

i'm not saying all tech fans are that way...just some...some of my best friends go to tech...however, why would you tear down your own goal post just cause you win against us?? wasn't that a season that my ags didn't win very many games?

No, ya'll were ranked 8 in one poll and 9 in another and favored to win by 20! Dang, do I hafta teach a college football history lesson here? HAHA Just joking! :lol:

i went to aggieland for a UT-atm game a few years back and wore my UT stuff. you know how they say aggies never leave early? BS. UT won that year 60-13. vince youngs freshman year. those aggies left in the 3rd and that stadium was very quite.

and as for ou. i went with a buddy to an ou-tech game at ou a few years back and those ou fans are nuts. i saw several tech fans get beer, trash, food, etc thrown on them. ou fans are, simply put, idiots.

The Godfather #5":3ua8uqcv said:
ou fans are, simply put, idiots.

Well, all you have to remember is that they are from Oklahoma!!

A school where the president of the college once stated that his mission was to build a university that the football team would be proud of!!

I saw a T shirt that said, "Aggieland- Where the women are men and the sheep are scared!" :lol:

Just a little humor Aggies, don't get mad! It is funnier than the Vick'em shirt I think! :wink:

I've seen another T shirt:

[insert place] Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!!!

I've seen A&M, Montana, OSU, Wyoming in the place name.

th_holysheep.gif

Ok, you act as though young men and women have never fought for freedom from other schools! Give me a break! You aggies really need to get off your high horse! 8) I don't think your academics are any better than anyone else! But if that's what you want to think then go right ahead! I think that its funny how nobody ever has Longhorn jokes or Red Raider jokes that poke fun at their stupidity! Now why is that? Just Aggie jokes! Gotta love'em! :wink:

Back