tech vs A&M

cotton_picker":3bxqw7xa said:
millerlite08":3bxqw7xa said:
word is here at A&M that michael vick is threatning to sue and all the money the frat made they have to donate to the humane society
How could he sue? It doesn't say Micheal Vick'em. Anyway he's the one who brought all of that on himself. I say it was a great idea and I'd love to have one of the shirts. PETA=People for the Eating of Tasty Animals :lol:
GO TECH

i don't know..it may not even be true..but i'm sure if he did he could do it and saying it is refering to him..i dunno but yes i agree..he brought it on himself

8) good luck too the red raiders today, when they play the aggies. i can,t stand the aggies, as bas the longhorns, they play dirty, and the coach knows how too get too the refrees, and whines too much on the field, if you know what i mean. we get them next weekend in norman, hopefully we beat the crap out of the aggies, i be there for that game too. got too go at noon for the misssouri game in norman, i be in the south endzone with my toby keith cowboy hat on, by the brick wall. me and my little girl lindsey is going. she loves her sooners too. missouri will come in, and see how 85,000 screaming sooners will be, the energy from the fans, the sooners feed off it. and we love it. sam bradford is a true leader, and a humble person too. see you guys on tv, boomer sooner always win or lose haha. ou-johnny.

PurplePride":1meszc23 said:
hogcaller10":1meszc23 said:
55-35 TECH! Tech's offense is too stout! ATM's doesn't have the offense to match them. Tech's D has enough to stop ATM's running game. It won't be a shoot out!

Wreck'em! 8)

I admit it is going to be tough for my Ags in Lubbock as always...but Tech's D CANNOT stop J-Train on the line nor will they stop our passing game, which could be McGee, J-Train or who knows!

A&M comes out on top in OT!!!! :wink:

Wow! Tech's D can't stop the J-Train! How's 7 points for ya! I was wrong though, we only scored 35.......but it was still a beating and it could have been worse if Leach wanted it to be! :lol:

millerlite08":177a6kq3 said:
how do we play dirty?

I think they took a cheap shot at Graham Harrell in the second and drove his shoulder into the turf. Then tried as he was running out of bounds....but he missed! Sore losers.....I guess they should have gotten used to it by now! :D

the ags lost, but it did take quite a few Tceh (if you havent seen the picture of "TCEH" you wont understand why i put it) players to take down J-Train (and he had one really good hit on a drive)...

though i must say, they are the trashiest fans... they were having A&M fans kicked out of the stands. Not to mention, me and a friend were yelled at in a convenient store (we are both girls). They also were cussing at 5 yr old kids wearing A&M shirts.

Even though they won, i still have no respect for them.

Every college team has bad fans. I live and die Red/Black and I am a good guy. (I seem to have more lives than a cat) I lived in Lubbock for 6 years and yes we have some (Bad) fans but they are getting better. (All but that guy and the other guy. Those are just the only two fans any one ever run in to) :)

Bearkat Fan0925":23clcjaa said:
the ags lost, but it did take quite a few Tceh (if you havent seen the picture of "TCEH" you wont understand why i put it) players to take down J-Train (and he had one really good hit on a drive)...

though i must say, they are the trashiest fans... they were having A&M fans kicked out of the stands. Not to mention, me and a friend were yelled at in a convenient store (we are both girls). They also were cussing at 5 yr old kids wearing A&M shirts.

i've seen the tceh pic...it was floating around college station last year for a while! i have a pic of the osu flag boys with is spelled out USO..but i somewhat agree with the tech fans..i have been driving through lubbock at christmas break or summer or something and been flipped off and yelled at in my car..that's why when i go see my friends there, i don't wear a&m...

other than tech, all i know about the fans is that the osu band was rude...they played during the spirit of aggieland and the war hymn..which i thought was pretty rude..when they played their school song, our band didn't try to play over them..i hope tech and everyone can remember this one thing tho..OUR BAND CAN BEAT UP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM..we should have let them play saturday instead. :)

Bearkat Fan0925":9yef6rdp said:
hope tech and everyone can remember this one thing tho..OUR BAND CAN BEAT UP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM..we should have let them play saturday instead. :)

Maybe in a Snickers-eating contest. Javorskie Lane must live in the band dorm.

Seriously, what is Fran thinking throwing screen passes to him? He's not an open field runner! If he put Lane back to return punts, I would not be surprised.

I guess some of ya'll have never been to aggieland wearing a TT shirt! Same crap happens! Your fans are just as bad in College Station. It happens everywhere, not just Lubbock and Stillwater! If you come into someone's home turf as a fan of a rival team you better get ready to catch a little hell! That's why they call it home field advantage!

Lest one forgets the guy who went to Norman wearing a Texas shirt and had his privates nearly ripped off by an Okie deacon. I think that carries the home field advantage a little far.

When I would go to Aggieland to visit my brother, I would make a point of wearing both my UT hat and shirt. It was always good for a comment or two......

Old Bearkat":2mrg4lsf said:
When I would go to Aggieland to visit my brother, I would make a point of wearing both my UT hat and shirt. It was always good for a comment or two......

HAHA! I do the same for Tech when I go to opposing teams' towns. If you can't take the trash talk from the locals then don't wear the shirt. If you want to represent your team in another town then get prepared to take some trash talk!

Good Comment BearKat! :wink:

millerlite08":fzvb3bxx said:
Bearkat Fan0925":fzvb3bxx said:

i've seen the tceh pic...it was floating around college station last year for a while! i have a pic of the osu flag boys with is spelled out USO..but i somewhat agree with the tech fans..i have been driving through lubbock at christmas break or summer or something and been flipped off and yelled at in my car..that's why when i go see my friends there, i don't wear a&m...

other than tech, all i know about the fans is that the osu band was rude...they played during the spirit of aggieland and the war hymn..which i thought was pretty rude..when they played their school song, our band didn't try to play over them..i hope tech and everyone can remember this one thing tho..OUR BAND CAN BEAT UP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM..we should have let them play saturday instead. :)

Why should anybody respect ATM? Just a question. Nobody cares about your band, nobody cares about your male cheerleaders, nobody cares about your war hymn! If you are gonna cry about respect then earn it!

And just a little reminder for you aggies that don't respect Texas Tech......a few years back Texas Tech donated a large sum of money and a painting of your collie to ATM in remembrance of the bonfire accident! The money went to scholarships and aid for the families of the victims! Doesn't that deserve a little respect! Might want to think about that! :wink:

Back