Teams I want to see

Tigerfan85

Six-man master
I’m going to try to go see some different schools play before playoffs. Cherokee being one. They look good this year. Westbrook of course. Those guys seem to be on pace for another run. Lastly Benjamin although it might be playoff time before I see these guys. Just too far away for now. I want to see the Ridgon kid again this year.
GO MAY TIGERS GO. AS ALWAYS MAY STILL MY FAVORITE TEAM.

Tonight will be a tough one against Knox City.
I’m extremely curious to see the final for this game. KC seems like a very possible dark horse at the moment but tonight should shine some light on that one way or the other. There are some really good matchups this week in both divisions that I believe will start showing where many of these teams really stack up early in the year. Should be another amazing night of Tx 6 man ball!

To the OP, Abbott in D1 is a team I would really like to go see and D2 I would say Cherokee is a team I’ve grown curious about and would like to see play, but Benjamin definitely is the top D2 team I would like to go see.

I’m going to try to go see some different schools play before playoffs. Cherokee being one. They look good this year. Westbrook of course. Those guys seem to be on pace for another run. Lastly Benjamin although it might be playoff time before I see these guys. Just too far away for now. I want to see the Ridgon kid again this year.
GO MAY TIGERS GO. AS ALWAYS MAY STILL MY FAVORITE TEAM.
Going to watch Benjamin play tonight I’ll let you know how they look compared to the state game last year

From the Fence:

Definitely looking forward to watching and or listening to the Rankin/Buena Vista game. I think this could be a good match up and we will see exactly where Rankin stands. Hopefully the Red Devil Sports Network has the broadcast and live feed going tonight......
Still waiting on them Red Devils to post the video of the playoff game last November against Westbrook but I guess that might never happen.

Not worth starting a thread over. Has anyone else tried to listen to the Loraine Crowell game using the Bulldog radio link provided in this weeks broadcasts? It says it starts(ed) at 6:00. The Bulldog radio site says August 25 and it plays last weeks Loraine-Highland game. Refreshed, looked the site up independently, same thing.

From the Fence:

Definitely looking forward to watching and or listening to the Rankin/Buena Vista game. I think this could be a good match up and we will see exactly where Rankin stands. Hopefully the Red Devil Sports Network has the broadcast and live feed going tonight......
Still waiting on them Red Devils to post the video of the playoff game last November against Westbrook but I guess that might never happen.
I think we’ll see exactly where BV stands

Not worth starting a thread over. Has anyone else tried to listen to the Loraine Crowell game using the Bulldog radio link provided in this weeks broadcasts? It says it starts(ed) at 6:00. The Bulldog radio site says August 25 and it plays last weeks Loraine-Highland game. Refreshed, looked the site up independently, same thing.
Bump.

I never could get it. I listened to the Strawn - Dallas Lutheran game. I still seen nothing about Crowell - Loraine on the live scoreboard. It has to be over, who won? Anybody?

I never could get it. I listened to the Strawn - Dallas Lutheran game. I still seen nothing about Crowell - Loraine on the live scoreboard. It has to be over, who won? Anybody?
I swapped over to the Klondike Jayton game. Jaytons up in that one late in the 4th.

I swapped over to the Klondike Jayton game. Jaytons up in that one late in the 4th.
Sounds like a good one. 22 minutes ago it says Jayton up by 13 with 4:30 to go. It's probably over by now. You missed a good one from a Strawn perspective. Underdawgs by 14. Greyhounds 85, Dallas Lutheran 40, 2:46 left in the third. Robert Hinkson might be a POW candidate.

Back