TCAL Playoffs

I was not trying to set up a jumping-off point for either side in this disagreement.

The pairings have changed three times on the website in the past week. I'm just trying to nail down who plays who.

I'm pretty sure cougar85 is from Aquilla. Which is where I'm from and I think he has made some good points. I don't think the distance a team would have to drive should determine the brackets / playoffs but I guess it's already done. I know it's not possible to please everyone. The team I'm for will be better off the way the playoffs are scheduled.

coachbill":h9oijglx said:
The brackets are set and will not change.

Folks, I'm gonna stick by my Brother Bill on this one.

Let's say he (and the TCAL committee) changed the brackets and did what some here wanted.

I'd guess that within ten minutes, there'd be a thread on this board talking about how the brackets were rigged to favor School X or School Y or School Z.

The best thing to do is set your brackets early and stick with them. Everybody knows where you're going if you end up in a certain position. If there's a better position you can get, then you needed to earn it on the field. And anyway, playoffs is keep winning until they tell you to stop playing and give you a trophy at the end.

Whomever you play, you gotta win that week. Sometimes the playoff gods bless you with an easy road, other times it's a bit harder. But as they say in the NBA (but not this year), win or go home.

Best wishes to all for safe and successful playoffs!

Back