TAPPS State Finals - March 1

freeagent

Six-man pro
Still Alive:

1A Girls: Christian Academy of SA vs. Ennis St. Johns (CASA currently plays 6-man, St. John will next year)

1A Boys: No results posted -- Fredericksburg Heritage and Dallas Covenant were still alive in the semis, I watched the Heritage game mid-way through the 3rd and they were winning.

2A Boys/Girls: All six-man schools eliminated

3A Boys: The Woodlands Christian vs. Kingwood NE Christian (TWCA played their last year of six-man in 2007; NE was a former six-man school)

I thought I saw you over on the Fredericksburg side from the scorer's table at Alamo Gym last night, I got hooked up with the announcing gig for the 1A games. I tried to find you after the first game but I guess you already ducked out. Covenant got beat by Dickinson Living Faith in the second game, so them and Fredericksburg should have been a good game tonight, I haven't heard any of the scores yet, been gone to a track meet all day...

Barnstormer":2j76eeg7 said:
I thought I saw you over on the Fredericksburg side from the scorer's table at Alamo Gym last night, I got hooked up with the announcing gig for the 1A games. I tried to find you after the first game but I guess you already ducked out. Covenant got beat by Dickinson Living Faith in the second game, so them and Fredericksburg should have been a good game tonight, I haven't heard any of the scores yet, been gone to a track meet all day...

Yeah ... I had to head home about midway through the game on Friday. Did make the finals tonight ... Dickinson Living Faith def. Heritage 72-63.

Heritage was down by more than 20 midway through the third and ran something like 15 points in a row to bring it within 5 twice in the last couple minutes.

Christian Academy of SA won the Girls 1A title, so at least one of the sixman schools has a title; I guess we could could The Woodland Christian (3A) among the six-man schools winning as well (they played 6 man this season will play 11 man next year).

Back