• Lubbock CTK (3-1) opp (2-13) 132.33

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Fredricksburg Htg (1-3) opp (13-3) 129.30

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • SA Town East (4-0) opp (3-11) 125.15

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I read the brackets right; the right side of the brackets is a real murderers row ... D5 champion (which could be a team currently unbeaten, a team with one loss, or the reigning state champion), D4 champion which I'll go out on a limb and say will be Brenham Christian ... with those two teams meeting in the second round.

And then, very possibly, Dallas Tyler Street Christian gets the survivor in the semifinals.

We haven't even talked about the state finals yet, guys. 'Cause somebody decent will probably come from that half of the brackett, too ...

LEFT SIDE

D5 3rd- Lifegate
loses to
D2 RU- Christway

D2 5th- Heath Fulton
loses to
D1 Champ- LCTK

D5 RU- Town East
over
D4 RU- Houston Texas Christian

D2 4th- Waco Parkview
loses to
D3 Champ- WF Notre Dame

RIGHT SIDE

D3 RU- Arlington Fellowhsip
over
D1 RU- El Paso Jesus Chapel

D4 3rd- Alvin Living Stone
loses to
D2 Champ- Tyler Street

D2 3rd- Balch Springs
loses to
D4 Champ- Brenham Christian

D3 3rd- Brownwood Victory Life
loses to
D5 Champ- Freddy

SECOND ROUND

Christway
over
Lubbock Christ the King

WF Notre Dame
over
Town East

Tyler Street
over
Arlington Fellowship

Brenham
over
Freddy

FINAL 4

Christway
over
WF Notre Dame

Brenham
over
Tyler Street

CHAMPIONSHIP

Brenham
over
Christway

robt, wow that team sounds stacked! I am sure Mack Brown is giving yall looks with guys with those credentials.

Re: Tapps D2 state poll!!!
robt, wow that team sounds stacked! I am sure Mack Brown is giving yall looks with guys with those credentials.

Careful with the sarcasm, if robt is off it's not by much. We all know that speed alone does not make a football team. Experience, discipline, speed, conditioning, football savvy, great coaching, and mental toughness are all needed to field a championship caliber team. This leaves question marks for all of the teams being discussed.

Regarding Lifegate, they will NOT be an easy out for anyone, and barring injuries i will be shocked if theu finish 3rd in district. Before anyone asks yes I've seen teams other than lifegate. Rabon has some sharp new coaches and a team that can play multiple styles very well, and yes more speed than ever before.

We will see soon enough, I for one am very excited to see so many teams that have a real shot this year.

jc_30":1xfrvp6t said:

actually mack brown knows a couple of these guys by name.... if you must know... i've got the pictures to prove it.... our senior just committed to texas....

Actually, I'd just like to know what Brenham and the other ranked teams have for a line up( in real terms.) Just was offering our stats(strenghts and weaknesses) in good faith.

notre dame starters:
runnigback- 6'1 170lbs fast and strong
fullback- 6'0 175lbs real strong
quaterback- 6'2 130lbs smart player
center- 6'5 220lbs<- nuff said
lineman/receiver-6'3 130lbs fast
lineman/receiver- 6'2 135 lbs fast

if they want to play they will (brownwood,goldburg) if they dont want to they wont (saint jo,fannindel).

notre dame starters:

130 lbs might be a little light for all those guys... id say theyre more like 155-170.

TheCommissioner":3ojv81od said:
notre dame starters:

130 lbs might be a little light for all those guys... id say theyre more like 155-170.

so why haven't yall won very many games??? i know you say when you show up, you do good.... but brownwood and gold berg don't look that good either... i'm not trying to sound rude but honestly if i had a team with six guys over six foot i think i could find a mismatch to win the game... especially if they are all fast...

injuries. simple as that. QB was suposed to be out for season came back,fulbak has broke arm and an injured leg still toughing it out, center has sever problem with his ankle,linemen dislocated shoulder. and so on they just keep piling up. but their all back now

wild dog11":74lki1lv said:
injuries. simple as that. QB was suposed to be out for season came back,fulbak has broke arm and an injured leg still toughing it out, center has sever problem with his ankle,linemen dislocated shoulder. and so on they just keep piling up. but their all back now

Well, guys ... right now, it's a question of making the playoffs for everyone. Get healthy and get sharp ...

Once it starts, we're all zero and zero ... and it's win or go home every week.

agreed. its a whole new season after Nov. 6. but for notre dame some have no problem leaving their heart out on the field and for others its a question of committment to the team.

i'm not sure what committment you are talking about, but the last couple of years our guys gave up early for basketball season.... it really hurt the players that wanted a succesful football year.... so we know how yall feel... but the players need to talk to each other and make sure they are all on the same page...

Back