TAPPS D2 brackets

freeagent

Six-man pro
http://www.tapps.net/athletics/brackets ... MFBl07.pdf

There is a question on the brackets and I've contacted Edd Burleson for some clarification ...

Brackets as shown above (on site as of 11/4/07) show the four district champions getting first round byes as home teams for the second (regional) round.

However, TAPPS rules Section 141-J-4 specificially state that the district champions that get a first round bye in sixman football do not get a home game and that game must be played at a neutral site.

I expect to hear from Edd sometime next week and will fill you in on the answer.

I talked with Edd this morning, and he said the tapps website was incorrect. It should read TBA for the regionals. This will mean that no district champ will get home field, the second round will be played at a neutral site.

tepryde":2xr5nu9x said:
I talked with Edd this morning, and he said the tapps website was incorrect. It should read TBA for the regionals. This will mean that no district champ will get home field, the second round will be played at a neutral site.

Actually, one district champ gets a first round home game ... I think it is District 1, whatever district champ that doesn't get a bye.

Thanks for clarifying it for us, brother Robert....

John

Back