Strawn???

I have heard of them, just didn't associate the Acronym with the full name, they might well offer more competition than Brookesmith would have with only 6 players. That's a tough situation for them. Being challenged at this point in the season is a good thing, for both teams.

Three or four years ago after a first round playoff win I congratulated Coach Lee in the end zone. As I start to walk away he called out Hey, I turned around to him shaking a finger at me, grinning, he said You be nice on that internet now. I had to grin.
I've never been boisterous regarding the Hounds, well maybe a little bit in 2008. I may have been too talkative in support of them occasionally in the past. But I won't diss an opponent, ah, well maybe Gordon a few times in years gone by even though I've known a few good people from there. So, best of luck to SJMCS, Gordon and most especially the Hounds this weekend.

BTW, get well soon to the Thornton's.

Three or four years ago after a first round playoff win I congratulated Coach Lee in the end zone. As I start to walk away he called out Hey, I turned around to him shaking a finger at me, grinning, he said You be nice on that internet now. I had to grin.
I've never been boisterous regarding the Hounds, well maybe a little bit in 2008. I may have been too talkative in support of them occasionally in the past. But I won't diss an opponent, ah, well maybe Gordon a few times in years gone by even though I've known a few good people from there. So, best of luck to SJMCS, Gordon and most especially the Hounds this weekend.

BTW, get well soon to the Thornton's.
Few good people from there … lol

I've been kicking myself tonight. I didn't look closely at the schedule and missed last nights game. Was it over at the half? Did Lorenzo hurt anybody running over them? Did anyone see it that can comment?

I've been kicking myself tonight. I didn't look closely at the schedule and missed last nights game. Was it over at the half? Did Lorenzo hurt anybody running over them? Did anyone see it that can comment?
Yes Lorenzo ran over just a few of the defenders that stood in his way. I watched the game via the computer on Facebook. Strawn had a good tune up game before the big game with Westbrook.

The Hounds were firing on all cylinders tonight. Freshmen other than Grayson Rigdon scoring in the second quarter. Go Jesse go. Lorenzo dominated again.

The Hounds were firing on all cylinders tonight. Freshmen other than Grayson Rigdon scoring in the second quarter. Go Jesse go. Lorenzo dominated again.
I would have liked the JV guys more time to play. Let the JV guys play against outside talent to develop some confidence. Bluff Dale shot themselves in the foot several times and should have scored at least two other times. Nine Hound seniors gone after this season according to the broadcast crew.

I had heard that the UIL didn't allow broadcasts on playoff games? So UIL changed its ruling?
Last year they did until the state championship games. I think those are excluded by the UIL broadcast contract with fox sports. Why u have to watch the SC there, and why I missed it. Guru knows much more than I about this if he's lurking and cares to explain. Though I missed his performance last year I hold faint hopes he might come back for this occasion. He and Craig have established a repertoire. Their presentation promotes the game world wide.

While I still hope to miss it again and be there in person this time.

Back