Strawn???

Strawn only graduated 2 starters I believe off a team that made the Semi-finals and came very close to winning that game...should have been preseason #1 or #2 without adding anyone

He is their best player at strawn from what I’ve seen, extremely athletic but seems to be the smartest kid on field as well to say I was very impressed is a understatement

I hope Strawn focuses on defense and playing as a team before dwelling on the playoffs.
Very good point, any team hoping for a playoff run will have to do those things. They should be very excited about the talent they already had returning and the new kids that came in, I’ve heard the new coach is as talented as his kids so it should make for a great season for the greyhounds

Does anyone know who SJMCS is? Strawn's next opponent, I think. It seems Brookesmith canceled due to numbers. Thanks to Julie Elrod at Microplex News for the link.

SJMCS actually stands for Smoking for Jesus Ministries Christian School. I looked it up in DCTF. They where the TCAL D2 state champions last yr. They prolly gonna wish they didn't take this game.

Back