Strawn vs Throckmorton

Bloud

11-man fan
What a game between Strawn and Throckmorton! I know the score board showed Strawn won by 3 touchdowns, but that didn’t happen till the 4th quarter. Man Throckmorton Coach did his homework and kept himself and his Greyhounds in that ball game only behind 1 touchdown till 4th quarter. I haven’t seen many teams stay with Strawn like Throckmorton did, I believe there was 3 times Throckmorton was inside the 10 yard line and was unable to punch it in. Hats off to Strawn for winning and good luck in your next round. Hats off to Throckmorton for a great season.

Hey, you need to give special mention to some of those believe it or not calls by the zebras. They kept Throck close when they shouldn't have. That safety call on the interception at the goal line was real jewel too. Some spectators thought the Throck coach was doubling as a zebra in the second half. Nice look.

Always has to be a hater on here! Calls went the way they were supposed to, Throckmorton gave Strawn a run for there money. Throckmorton came up short. Good luck to Strawn.

Bloud":hwgqr19f said:
Always has to be a hater on here! Calls went the way they were supposed to, Throckmorton gave Strawn a run for there money. Throckmorton came up short. Good luck to Strawn.
Who gave you permission to decide who is a hater or not? If your coach can complain about the calls so can I!! Does your coach get extra compensation for assisting the Refs?? Pointing out the obvious miscalls and Throckmorton did show up to play.

Texlonghorn75":154vqwr3 said:
Hey, you need to give special mention to some of those believe it or not calls by the zebras. They kept Throck close when they shouldn't have. That safety call on the interception at the goal line was real jewel too. Some spectators thought the Throck coach was doubling as a zebra in the second half. Nice look.

Lol this guy. The players and coaches made way more mistakes than the Refs did.. Always someone elses fault...

Some people have to have permission to point out things and others don’t. I don’t have permission but if the Throckmorton Coach has such sideline power when he is as young a coach as he is, just wait until he has a few more years under his belt. He will be wearing the stripe shirt and white cap and he won’t be working referees, be will be the Throckmorton coach and in charge of the game. Well enough on this, time to go to the State Champ guessing site. Good luck Throckmorton and get that trophy room ready.

Back