Still looking!

TheWesp

Six-man pro
I’m still looking around to find a good fit for myself if anyone is interested! I thought about joining coach Sleeve over at Sanford and Sons but I still have not heard back from him yet.

I thought about throwing my name at Baird for their new roundball position, but I figured that by the time I got down there coach Heys would already have his sons and bags packed up and headed over to Gordon with Coach Reid!

I heard a new crowded field football big shot got the throckmorton job! Congrats to him for getting on to bigger and better things! Throckmorton’s loss on missing out on an expert such as myself!

Borden Country really seems like the best fit for me right now, even though I’m not a big milk guy! I think coach Richies would really love to sit back as an assistant and learn a thing or 2 from me! Hope they call!

For now I’ll stay put at home with my cat and just keep peeping at the open jobs on here from time to time!

Good luck everyone!

I’m still looking around to find a good fit for myself if anyone is interested! I thought about joining coach Sleeve over at Sanford and Sons but I still have not heard back from him yet.

I thought about throwing my name at Baird for their new roundball position, but I figured that by the time I got down there coach Heys would already have his sons and bags packed up and headed over to Gordon with Coach Reid!

I heard a new crowded field football big shot got the throckmorton job! Congrats to him for getting on to bigger and better things! Throckmorton’s loss on missing out on an expert such as myself!

Borden Country really seems like the best fit for me right now, even though I’m not a big milk guy! I think coach Richies would really love to sit back as an assistant and learn a thing or 2 from me! Hope they call!

For now I’ll stay put at home with my cat and just keep peeping at the open jobs on here from time to time!

Good luck everyone!
Knew you were a crazy, cat lady from your first post!

As much as you use technology to post on here, you'd think you would be solidly ingrained into some schools' CTE program already!
Coach Bagdon I think maybe you have CTE from high fiving the referees too hard or something!

Sounds like you’re still a little upset that I gave Saint Jo the perfect game plan against your puppies this year! Coach Hance is going to have those boys ready to run through a wall for him next year so good luck with that! Go high five a ref and stay out of my job search!

Love you!

Coach Bagdon I think maybe you have CTE from high fiving the referees too hard or something!

Sounds like you’re still a little upset that I gave Saint Jo the perfect game plan against your puppies this year! Coach Hance is going to have those boys ready to run through a wall for him next year so good luck with that! Go high five a ref and stay out of my job search!

Love you!
Wespers, I understand some of the six-man football schools are looking for a trained latrine engineer, you seem uniquely qualified for such a position. It might pay more than you are accustomed though.

Love you
wuss, you need to learn to spell a Coaches name before claiming to help him. I think Texlonghorn75 has you figured out on your qualifications except he forgot to say the job has to be close enough to your mothers house so that you can walk to it.

Good luck everyone!
Wesp, I believe there are some people hiring custodians! Everyone knows how you deal with the crap that comes out of your mouth so you should be good at cleaning up crap from toilets. Just looking out for you buddy!

Back