Steers vs Cowboys

fortyfived

11-man fan
Good luck to the Robert Lee Steers taking on those Grandfalls-Royalty Cowboys this Saturday. Should be a good game and well worth the price of admission. Any predictions out there?

Saw Grandfalls play against Balmorhea they are a very fast and physical team but I think if the steers can contain their running game they come out with the win....hopefully messing up many brackets on the way! Either way wouldn't miss this game or the rankin Ira game later that same night gonna be some good tough games tomorrow

It will be a good day for watching football in Big Spring. If they stop the runnig game what are they going to do with the recievers? Have been scoring with the pass the last three weeks.

From what I have seen Grandfalls has 5 running backs who are good and two that are really good. and they have 3 or for recievers that are getting better each week. Balmorhea has some of the best recievers in this district. The biggest question this week is how good in Grandfalls defense. I think they will score pretty often, but is that defense for real? that I think is the real test this week. They have been either really lucky this year or they are really good. Tomorrow will tell.

Back