state game

As nearly as I can tell, olderelk, that is the TV broadcast schedule. For reasons I cannot fully understand, North Carolina TV stations don't carry Fox Sports Southwest, nor any Texas six man football games. Therefore, if anyone determines a web link where one might hear the game (I suspect video is asking a bit too much in North Carolina.) please post that.

Thanks, y'all!

Well, duh! What a dummy I can be! My apologies, olderelk, for just being dumb, maybe illiterate, and blind, as well. Clearly, that page says, FoxSportsSouthwest.com It might be in my best interest to put that URL in my web browser on Saturday. Thanks for the help and a good lead even if I cannot read well.

lol, don't be so hard on yourself.
It's a good thing to at least get to see the six-man games, but it would be nice if they were on TV as well.
Let a bunch of people find out how exciting six-man really is.

We know how exciting 6 man is. The problem is people outside of 6 man are ignorant of the game, if they would ever take the time to watch a game and learn the game they would be addicted.

Sixman is, and will continue to be, the unwanted stepchild of football. Far too many people refuse to even watch a game because they don't consider it "real football".

older than dirt":1y96jr5a said:
I've talked to a lot of boys that came over from 11 man and all of them say there's nothing like 6 man they just wish they came over sooner.
You can add me to that list, I got to play 1 year of six man. Wish it would have been more.

Played 11 man till i sitched schools and realized that 6-man is the best publicy unwatched sport on this earth.

Back