State game conflict

Coach Ware

11-man fan
read on Twitter the Dallas Cowboys have a home game vs ny jets Saturday December 19.
Will uil have to move the game site from cowboy stadium or change game dates

Why is covington talking about "where the state game will be".
I HIGHLY doubt you'll be there playing.
Your area/region is Abbott, Blum, Savoy, Strawn, Gordon, May, Aquilla, Milford, Coolidge

Kramer":1g45exyw said:
Your area/region is Abbott, Blum, Savoy, Strawn, Gordon, May, Aquilla, Milford, Coolidge

wow, classy

Kramer":1s156vdu said:

WOW!!!

Kramer":12i92uqh said:
It was just an observation. Chill out dude.

All he was saying that there was a conflict with the State games and the Cowboys game. All he was doing was making a statement. What kind of an person calls that a coach and his team when he was just inquiring about a conflict?
Find something better to do with your time Kramer

Looks like the big schools will be playing the championship game in either Houston or San Antonio,
They want a dome and turf,The sixman championship is the week before,no conflict there,Someone messed up,lack of communcation,NFL can not change their schedule,nor will not,Would be nice to put the sixman champ game outdoors in a predetermine place,Last year the "State" game was the semifinal game played in Grandbury,remember? -)

Back