STATE CHAMPS

Rcblank85

11-man fan
Congrats to all the State Champs and to the State Runner up teams. I have to say that I am very proud of the May Tigers. What an amazing year for those young men the coaches the school and the community. Tigers can be proud of themselves for all their accomplishments. They were not even picked to make the playoffs. Great job Tigers!

I read alot about Crowell being the bad boys of the west. I dont believe everything I read and so glad I didnt form an opinion based on what was posted. Crowell has an amazing team and deserves to be Champs . Other than the normal pulling and tugging that happens in every game they played with respect and class. I personally think letting the younger kids get a cpl minutes playing time in that venue shows the class of both teams. Those kids have also practiced and shed the blood sweat and tears all year. I talked with a few Crowell fans after the game very classy and very respectful fans. Great season Wildcats.

Rcblank85":kff5kjfb said:
Congrats to all the State Champs and to the State Runner up teams. I have to say that I am very proud of the May Tigers. What an amazing year for those young men the coaches the school and the community. Tigers can be proud of themselves for all their accomplishments. They were not even picked to make the playoffs. Great job Tigers!

I read alot about Crowell being the bad boys of the west. I dont believe everything I read and so glad I didnt form an opinion based on what was posted. Crowell has an amazing team and deserves to be Champs . Other than the normal pulling and tugging that happens in every game they played with respect and class. I personally think letting the younger kids get a cpl minutes playing time in that venue shows the class of both teams. Those kids have also practiced and shed the blood sweat and tears all year. I talked with a few Crowell fans after the game very classy and very respectful fans. Great season Wildcats.

I feel the same way and couldn't have put better words to paper myself. I saw what I have been told the last couple of years of being in sixman and understand alot better what the gap is between east and west. Also congrats to Cowboys also, I was impressed with your grit and pure determination to win.

Redbird,

That gap between the east and west will close and open. It wasn't that long ago when the east dominated the west annually. Right now it is the wests turn, but soon enough that will shift back to the east, but the shift is never permanent. The east will rise again!!!!!!

hornkeeper12":127zg976 said:
Redbird,

That gap between the east and west will close and open. It wasn't that long ago when the east dominated the west annually. Right now it is the wests turn, but soon enough that will shift back to the east, but the shift is never permanent. The east will rise again!!!!!!

As more true East Texas schools come into 6 man, most of the current East schools will become Central.

In D1, the West schools have dominated, and in D2, the east (until this year).

How about we do this....take the four teams from Saturdays games at AT&T stadium (Crowell, May, GF and Milford) combine them into one team...and then show the Dallas Cowboys how to play ball....My money is on the Sixman Squad!

How about we do this....take the four teams from Saturdays games at AT&T stadium (Crowell, May, GF and Milford) combine them into one team...and then show the Dallas Cowboys how to play ball....My money is on the Sixman Squad

as you say that.... I could'nt help but smile last night as I noticed the leftover sideline marker from the 6 Man State games:)

The only time I come in from deer hunting and get in on the end of a game, I wonder why I wasted my time. Yeah, second and six and you throw the ball for an interception. Not smart play calling or throwing, I don't care what you say. You've got a running back like Murray and you don't run him when he's having a great game. Someone needs to be fired! The Cowboys deserved to lose. They don't even deserve to be called Cowgirls.

Little Doc":1xe5aijv said:
The only time I come in from deer hunting and get in on the end of a game, I wonder why I wasted my time. Yeah, second and six and you throw the ball for an interception. Not smart play calling or throwing, I don't care what you say. You've got a running back like Murray and you don't run him when he's having a great game. Someone needs to be fired! The Cowboys deserved to lose. They don't even deserve to be called Cowgirls.

Is this not the truth! Well said LD

Back