State championship predictions

I think SC by 6 but it will come down to the end.
I think that RS will have to play their best game but will pull it out. I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way.
Both games will be epic this year

May by 6 and Richland by 3.

I think these two games will be the most exciting state matchups in a while. While RS is the underdog, I won’t ever count them out with Burkhart at the wheel!

Well Girls and Scrubs, it has been real this year. Walter and I are gonna make our final picks of the season.

Walters right eye spies a Richland Springs victory. He said you dont bet against a yote with multiple rings!
Richland Springs by 24.

Walters left eye spies a May victory. He said he had headbutted tigers before and they are tough to deal with.
May by 12.

There you go folks! Prickly Bear signing off for 2020. Greatest Year EVER!!!!!

P.S. Yall be sure to think about Old Folks in the Nursing Home. It has to be tough to not be able to leave for Christmas. Hope his sweetie down the hall can keep him company.

PEACE OUT GERMS!

51eleven":32zwed3l said:
I remember Granger liking the food at RS pregame tailgates years ago. But since Coach Jones is Back in the state game Again we should be reminded of a connection Guru mentioned once previously. From an aging memory read a few years back.

Back in the early 70's when Coach Jones was at Marathon coaching those great teams Granger traveled to west Texas to see one of their games and interview Coach Jones. After the game they went out to eat for the interview. Coach Jones brought along and introduced his new first or second year rival at Grandfalls Royalty, a Coach named Dewayine something or other.

This was actually in Lubbock at Coaching School when he came back to take over Sanderson... I also think the fourth person at the meal may have been Kevin Ray... that was a group.

granger":qzruwq22 said:
51eleven":qzruwq22 said:
I remember Granger liking the food at RS pregame tailgates years ago. But since Coach Jones is Back in the state game Again we should be reminded of a connection Guru mentioned once previously. From an aging memory read a few years back.

Back in the early 70's when Coach Jones was at Marathon coaching those great teams Granger traveled to west Texas to see one of their games and interview Coach Jones. After the game they went out to eat for the interview. Coach Jones brought along and introduced his new first or second year rival at Grandfalls Royalty, a Coach named Dewayine something or other.

This was actually in Lubbock at Coaching School when he came back to take over Sanderson... I also think the fourth person at the meal may have been Kevin Ray... that was a group.

Nobody took issue with this happening "back in the early 70's" (ha!). You and coach Lee were probably still in elementary school then. If I remember a little better now wasn't it more like the mid to latter 90's?
Apologies to coach Lee for adding that y. I do know how to spell his name, should have proof read before hitting post.

Back